Mike Philpot #3 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hi everyone. I am selling my Mike Philpot #3. It's around 12 inches tall. I bought it from High Priority Glass (they are sold out of this model) about 9 months ago. it has NEVER been smoked out of and cleaned every week. I paid $400 plus shipping so I'd like to get $350 plus shipping.

This is a true piece of art and a great hitter as well. PM me with any questions. Here is the link to the Philpot page on HPG for comparison. They still have a few of the larger tubes, just not #3.

img4081kl.jpg

img4082q.jpg

img4083g.jpg

It's also signed on the bottom.
img4084q.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, all these views and not even a comment!?! I guess I need to drop the price. I love this, and if I can't get $325 I'll just keep it and come up with some cash another way!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I'm going to drp this one more time to $300. I'm loosing $100 if I sell it at this price. It's REALLY nice:)

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I'd love to give this a new home! $300 free shipping!
img3516e.jpg

img3515gk.jpg

img3513y.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I can't believe no one wants this at this price. I am posting here to tell the people who have emailed me about this that I can't drop it any lower. Packing and shipping alone will be over $20 :)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Out of all of the glass pieces in the Classifieds right now, I would say this one, is honestly a steal. I don't have any connection to Tsat either, other than we post on the same forum. Philpot's are considered very HQ glass. They're a sought after brand, by the guys that do drop $500 - $1000 on pieces of glass, no problem. If I had the damn patience to save $300... I would snap this up.

Sorry, Tsat. It truly is a beautiful and from every review I've ever read and the videos I've watched... they are damn nice pieces. I wish you luck.

BigDaddyVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom