• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Membership mile mark

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:brow: yeah !!! I also notcie that coruption inc. was the memeber number 100 :D it's nice

next step 420 ;)

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
But I can never understand why you'd join a forum but not post. of those 100 how many are active posters? 10?

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Approx 60 members have posted at least once. So what about the other 40? Also (admin and mods) beware of those who register, never post and then spam the forum. :disgust::rolleyes::rolleyes::disgust:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sweet!

Thanks to all the great posters who've shared their knowledge!

:party:
:cheers:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
vapor_cloud said:
But I can never understand why you'd join a forum but not post. of those 100 how many are active posters? 10?
I count 57 with more than one post, and 25 are in double digits. For a 'vapor only' forum that's still relatively unknown, we're doing pretty good.

I think some people join because they want info, then they find what they're looking for before they have to post a question. I'd rather see that than have to deal with the type that joins and asks 'what vape should I buy?'. Do some reading first dude. At least learn the difference between a whip and a bag. :rolleyes:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
3420 total posts.

I believe that makes us the biggest (most posts) vaporizer forum out there. Not really a good or bad thing, but I'll take any excuse to celebrate and vape a bowl.

What can I say... you guys fucking rock!

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Interesting that three thousand '420' was the number that did it. ;)

Thats what folats my boat
Folat should be a word. It sounds like a real word. :/ Maybe we can make it into a vape term. 'I vaped so much last night I got folat'. :ko:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vtac said:
3420 total posts.

I believe that makes us the biggest (most posts) vaporizer forum out there. Not really a good or bad thing, but I'll take any excuse to celebrate and vape a bowl.

What can I say... you guys fucking rock!

Yes ... vaporinfo was 3219 and they are still a solid resource. But we are just getting started and there is a better feel about this community. Not being affiliated to any company certainly helps.

Vap on crew!

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I just made 50 odd (hmm odd in what way?) posts in 12 hours. How's that for a milestone? :lol:

No one can catch me now. :D

Good night!

:bigleaf:

...and sorry to all those who are trying to keep up with all the posts. :D

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hey V tac, do i have to pay (i'd rather not)to get images here using Image Shack etc, i'm all CAMed up but alas i'm new to this shit as iv'e said b4.

I've seen some forum's, Can't remember how many,U can Guess Y, And got pretty bored Googling , But none iv'e seen have the vibe goin on here, it's GOOOOD.

If we can't get a huge cooking thread goin here i'll have to diversify and find another forum:lol: ,
There's more than one way to Skin a Cat that's 4 sure, Bsides i don't wanna burnout me vape's from overuse do i :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool, I'll get someone to show me how tomorrow night, ive got then uploaded to image shack but can't see how to get em here, like i said fucken Newb:lol:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nope, imageshack's free service works fine, don't even have to register. http://imageshack.us/

Basically:

1 click the "Browse..." button
2 select the photo you want (might have to click 'OK' or 'Open' after selecting it)
3 click the "host it!" button
4 wait till it uploads
5 copy the code in the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" field
6 paste it into your post here.

Feel free to make a new edibles thread, I think there's a vapor brownies thread in the lounge. ;)

:cheers:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
cool thank's V, man youv'e got the magic when it comes to explaining shit:)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I shared a vape rant @ my dealer's 2day, couldn't help myself the opportunity came up and BAM:lol:
I said I'd never share this knowledge out in public:lol:

The devil makes me do it :evil:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The olympic's r gonna be sick this time, i have shit loads of time being a carer, not much money, but i'm good with that, Time is more precious than money to this black sheep, I 'll get a real job when Goverment's get real and legalise cannabis, Then i can serve it with a free concience and earn a respectfull profit:) working @ a cannabis/coffee shop in sunny queensland in OZ, I wanna do what i believe in fuck everything else, i'll go bush with nothing but a knife and seed's to prove it if im pushed.

Cannabudz,

icanreadgood

for no reason, i decided to click on the last page of this forum and came across this topic... my how much this place has grown since hitting your 100th member in july of 08. now you have over 2500 members. keep up the good work in this growing community!

icanreadgood,
Top Bottom