Gear MarthaWrap or Reynolds Wrap Non-stick Pan Lining Paper

2clicker

Observer
MarthaWrap

or

Reynolds

so i asked this in another thread, but it was off topic and got buried so im starting a thread for it.

im looking for input on using MarthaWrap or the Reynolds version for purging on. regarding Butane and Alcohol purges. is it ok or will the parchment add anything unwanted to the product?

2clicker,

DubCRider

I've heard that if you are putting liquid butane on parchment it leeches something out of the parchment, but I don't have any studies as proof.

I am using Martha wrap for storage and it works way better than parchment because it stays closed.

DubCRider,

2clicker

Observer
thanks for the input DubC!

im not dealing with tane tho... im a Iso/everclear solvent kinda guy. i wonder if it would also do that...

2clicker,

farscaper

I just know that it was more of a pain in the ass to purge iso and ec on parchment than it was pyrex. Its the cleanup that was a bitch for me. If im doing alcohol I still use pyrex. And a blade, but I mostly just make ec wash from bho cleanup that I purge to make canna hash oil. when I do that I,just purge right in the ceramic dish I use to make me canna oil and when its purged I,just add the coconut,oil....

Sorry for the off topic bit of that

farscaper,
Reactions: 2clicker
Top Bottom