Man of Steel

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
im excited for star trek as well, love JJ and the fact that he is going to do the new star wars makes me tingle. Have you seen the new superman, Henry Cavill? He'll make you forget Dean Cain.

Tweek

In my mind, there will only ever be one true Superman:

Superman_Christopher-Reeve.jpg

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
im excited for star trek as well, love JJ and the fact that he is going to do the new star wars makes me tingle. Have you seen the new superman, Henry Cavill? He'll make you forget Dean Cain.
Henry Cavill :mmmm:

Let's be honest, he was the major reason I watched the Tudors. :cool:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The tragedy of Superman...

George Reeves... Christopher Reeve... Dean Cain was okay, not sure how this new guy will work out.

This is almost like watching the devolution of 007... or Batman (*heavy sigh*)

The real Superman:

george-reeves.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

I have not. Dean Cain was never my favorite either. I always liked Christopher Reeves. :D

I'm sure we will still see the new movie.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Chris Reeves set the bar. He was also an incredible Clark Kent. Vicki - do you know who the bad guy in the new star trek is rumored to be?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
That's what I read. I frequent superherohype.com and that rumor has been circulating for quite some time. I don't know if I believe it but it would be pretty kick ass if he was.

mvapes,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Personally, I hope it isn't. I hope JJ continues to take this new storyline different ways.

Vicki,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
You know what I think will be a disappointment - Pacific Rim. Getting back to man of steel, I have a lot of high hopes for this new one. I like the fact that Nolan was involved and the story line is great. I also like the fact that producers said this movie is truly going to show off his true strengths. They also mention an epic fight scene in which superman uses steel girders like throwing stars. That alone gives me a nerd boner!

Its going to be epic!

mvapes,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, I know it's not Superman, but it is still DC comics! Don't kill me!

I would LOVE to see a Superman/Batman movie! :)

mkzorb.jpg

Vicki,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
With Christopher Nolan assisting in the writing, as well as producing, this movie will be great. That man has the Midas touch, everything he comes into contact with turns to gold.

AgentofChaos,
Top Bottom