Making edibles from CBD

Marko94

Hi guys,

I have some CBD hash and Crystal Isolate – 99.8% Pure CBD.

Want to know if someone from here making there edibles.

As I saw on other forums , basically what internet told me, CBD crystals I can put in some oil ( MCT, olive ) and make pure CBD oil.

But what about hash. Mostly I found how to vape it. Can I eat it , make a tea or something else ( not vaping)

Also do I need decarboxylation on Hash before I do something?

Thanks

Marko94,
Reactions: shredder

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
There are some thoughts on eating raw CBD flower or hash, as opposed to decarboxylating. The health benefits of better sleep, and less anxiety are claimed. IDK if you have test results available for your hash, but if it's in the 20% range I would leave it alone and just bake with it ;):tup:.

bulllee,
Reactions: Marko94

Marko94

There are some thoughts on eating raw CBD flower or hash, as opposed to decarboxylating. The health benefits of better sleep, and less anxiety are claimed. IDK if you have test results available for your hash, but if it's in the 20% range I would leave it alone and just bake with it ;):tup:.
Yes, hash is > 20 %. 5 g of them.
I didn't find anything about eating raw hash ( looks nice as it is easiest way of usage)
If I bake it, what is the procedure? Thanks :)

Marko94,

shredder

Hi guys,

I have some CBD hash and Crystal Isolate – 99.8% Pure CBD.

Want to know if someone from here making there edibles.

As I saw on other forums , basically what internet told me, CBD crystals I can put in some oil ( MCT, olive ) and make pure CBD oil.

But what about hash. Mostly I found how to vape it. Can I eat it , make a tea or something else ( not vaping)

Also do I need decarboxylation on Hash before I do something?

Thanks

I bought some cbd isolate from Lazarus naturals. It’s easy to work with it melts in oil quickly with just a little heat. Now the bad news, it doesn’t seem to have any effect whatsoever. Either by itself in a capsule or mixed with thc. The worse news is the store was hacked and they got my cc number and email address. I didn’t lose $, but had to cancel my card and still get tons of scams on my email, even now over a year ago. They did give customers two years of fraud detection, but I still don’t recommend isolate, from there at least, because it just had no effect.

shredder,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Yes, hash is > 20 %. 5 g of them.
I didn't find anything about eating raw hash ( looks nice as it is easiest way of usage)
If I bake it, what is the procedure? Thanks :)
You can decarboxylate flower in an oven @240 for 40 minutes . For hemp I've found 1 hour @240 seems to be my favorite. As far as hash goes you can decarb in a carrier oil such as coconut, or decarb in the oven. You can then strain and use as fat in your recipe . I like to use a blend of coconut oil and grass fed butter . Decarboxylation is dependent on time and temperature. You could go old school crock pot butter, it slowly decarbs overnight as it cooks, at a very low 170 to 180 degrees . I use a Sous Vide as it mimics that long slow simmer. It decfarbs and infuses all in a mason jar. Hope that helps :tup:.

bulllee,
Top Bottom