• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Making Concentrates Edible

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
The process that creates distilate decarbs the oil so it is ready to consume. Consider adding an equal amount of sunflower lecithin and heating to mix well. Lecithin allows the oil to combine with water for evenness, and makes it easier for the body to absorb the THC. This "bioavailability" increase its effectiveness.

I haven't been able to combine lecithin, THC, and Everclear, but I have made some very strong tinctures with decarbed concentrates and alcohol. I am a chronic user, but if I do a couple of droppers, Katey, bar the door! Don't let that guy out....

Or put a few drops of distilate in each cookie dough. Plenty ideas in the "Cooking with Cannabis" thread.

Last edited:

damm

Not great reviews on home thc testers, but we love our sous vide.

We have a couple porterhouse steaks in a sous vide bath as I write this. Yum yum
Yeah, it seems tcheck based on the post on here isn't doing well. There is another option but it's rather expensive (1,500$)

Doubt I'll do that; I'd rather spend that money on a freeze dryer.

damm,
Reactions: shredder

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You should add more Coconut Oil than I do as this should be ridiculously strong. Do the math, and be careful not to land upon the floor, unable to get up

That sounds like a best case scenario. Ending up on the floor, unable to get up, is always a goal-reaching experience for me. It's quite difficult to get it just right, but when you do it's a fantastic experience.

damm

That sounds like a best case scenario. Ending up on the floor, unable to get up, is always a goal-reaching experience for me. It's quite difficult to get it just right, but when you do it's a fantastic experience.
I used to think that way until I had to pick up my roommate off the floor and help them learn to stand again after laying on the floor for 4 hours. Now I underdose a bit as you can always take more.

damm,
Reactions: shredder

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I used to think that way until I had to pick up my roommate off the floor and help them learn to stand again after laying on the floor for 4 hours. Now I underdose a bit as you can always take more.

LoL. I get it. I've had to re-learn to stand a few times. I thought I might be dying on multiple occasions as well. I've always appreciated those moments of learning though. But I've never ever regretted any of those experiences. There is no such thing as a bad trip, as I learn something new each time I experience one of those total white-out moments.

I appreciate those experiences.

damm

So I got my Sous vide and pressed some Grimmdica got about a 15% yield on which is what I expected as it tested at 18%. Decarbed it and then infused it @ 160 for 4 hours for 25 dark, dank 00 gelcaps.

Next up will be to infuse some Breakfast Kush RSO that I picked up. It said it was an Indica; however, it's more of a Hybrid. It should be a ride for my roommate to sleep on.

Top Bottom