Mail Order Marijuana (CANADA)

Teaturtle

Heya

I don't want a site to scam me

Can you recommend me a site that you've ordered from within Canada?

Edit: Whoops hit enter and it all posted.
Anyhow, I have been getting medical marijuana for quite some time. It is about the same price as I see online on MOMs (mail order marijuanas). However I have to visit the doctor in a city too far from my home, every 3 months, and it is simply stupid. So I want to order online instead and rip up my medical license, as driving on the highway unnecessarily like this gets old

If there's a referral program just message me some info and I'll check it out, thank you

- Teaturtle

Evilevile

Reddit.com/r/canadianmoms

Reddit.com/r/momlist

My recommendations based on repeat order history and overall satisfaction:

Under 2 oz: BuyLowGreen, KanaPost

3 oz or more: CheapWeed (mix and match 3 oz in your cart and get 35% off)

Last edited:

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Teaturtle,

Can you recommend me a site that you've ordered from within Canada?

I believe the better way on Canuck land to ask is to seek recommendations over LPs to avoid. Hence, if memory serves me well then there's been legal court procedures against a few of them over BANNED pesticides (for not being informed in good/relevant time at 1st), etc. Actually, Hydropothecary - which i came to view as an infamy in my province (just for its cynical use of some "apothecary" reference in their trade name, for starters - euh)... M'well, this company which is located real close to Ontario, with little more than a river in between, euh... those supposedly "Québec" friends (and very monopolistic ones) nonetheless discussed + decided using myclobutanil in secrecy and yet Health-Canada waited being prompted by the public opinion to finally react via mass media press, in contemplation...

The fact is, this company never lost its license. Instead they even attempted to repair their image, a while later, initially by promising "bio" grade cannabis, then "kosher" as i recall. M'yeap! ... Lets go bet halal-certification shall come next soon! ... In any case, the point is that Québec's Hydropothecary promised no less than an image of "purity", then more recently they engaged into a commercial venture involving costly "white rooms" similar to those of the Silicon Valley industry, i think. At least we know it's intended for a shift into the "Micro-Propagation" technology(ies) and hence i say that's opening the door to trans-genic (GMO) "Bio-Markers", eventually associated with to-the-seed law enforcement "tracking", for the purpose of discriminating between "Legal" and "Criminal" - the cap'tain Itnoc way, yes sir!

Plutonium won't be that safe!! Euh... :hmm:

It's only rumors soon to be silenced but it apparently suggests that once you've smoked a sample of Justin's blaunts human skin cells start secreting sebum tainted with "designer molecules" which gradually turns fluorescent if placed under an "illumination" source of specific wavelength, possibly in proportion to exposure leading to potential hints of legal "abuse".

Unless you grow your own "BIO" plants in a private location strictly inaccessible to others there is ZERO guaranty on the table which makes me hope that "vilification" will end past October 17th. In all honesty i'm expecting exactly the opposite after a man was KILLED by SPVM-GTi POLICE over the equivalent harvest of 3 ~ 4 plants, hours from April 1st a couple years ago... In opposition to a future "Legal" market with so little competition the true hidden "organized crime" can't but find the whole "Legaleezation" idea most profitable, for all those making a dime on it, starting with socio-toxic 3rd-parties who got no business in my underpants no more than my cannabic privacy.

:rant:

In my humble opinion, short of cultivating yourself, the next best option is to actually WALK into a commerce where medical and recreational cannabis are sold, so you can inspect it in situ. Snail-mail should come at a later step, if you're lucky enough to live in a province where that is allowed...

In Québec Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois decided we can't be trusted but via inline customer "service", the rest is pretty much mirages in a house of distortion mirrors.

Although this may be fine for some vulnerable clients with this personal preference i consider it only perpetuates institutional abuse inherited from the Victorian age: they'll vilify it to no end until we all quit our "addiction"...

YMMV i guess. :o

Briefly put, beware!! The motivation of 3rd-party blood-suckers is to transmute "stoner$"/"droye$" into "juicy" plastic/virtual money, so their politician partners remain happy.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Another excellent one is Top Leaf.
First order just arrived and it is amazing!

lazylathe,

capcoho

Have ordered from Thechrono and Grasschief. Both excellent. My orders from Grasschief, if ordered in the morning, arrive the next day. Huge cost saving making my own carts vs buying them from a dispensary.

capcoho,
Top Bottom