• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For Sale Magic Flight Launch Box + Power Adapter 2.1, Nitecore Charger and 18650 batteries, Glass

highasakite

I am unable to use most of these wonderful devices currently, so it's time to let someone else enjoy them! They have been taken care of, cleaned, and work well. The prices are "net" to me after any fees and shipping, so add those into your cost. If they do not sell after a week or so, I would be open to taking offers. They will be shipped from the Western USA. Please PM me any questions.

G43 and Supreme 3 and MistVape SOLD

Nitecore D2 charger, 4 LG HG2 18650 batteries, and 18mm Hammer bubbler. Would prefer to sell them with the G43, but willing to part them out depending on what you need. $50

Magic Flight Launch Box (walnut), Power Adapter 2.1, Water Pipe Whip, and extra glass stems. I haven't used it in awhile, so not sure how good the batteries are - I would plan on buying some if you need them. Would be willing to part out some things like the Power adapter or whip.
$95

Also have some doob tubes, cheap grinders, 18mm J-hook, 18mm Female to 14mm Male adapters -- I will sell a few of these for a great price, so if you need anything feel free to PM. As items sell, I will edit the post, so if it's still up, it's available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom