Magic Butter Advice (oil/tincture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra505

Defined
Background:
Live in a non-420 household, suffer from bad fibromyalgia and insomnia.
Need to purchase a Magic Butter Machine, and a Nova Decarb
I really would like to make Oil the old fashioned way but because of my situation that's not possible. But I need something strong, reliable, consistent.
If I'm going to try to get that from a dispensary then that means I need to make my own oil/tincture from high end weed that they always have on hand that I can count on. I have a dispensary that has some Gorilla Glue, Cannatonic, and the best Granddaddy Purple. All good strains to make oil/tincture from. I know there are users on the board who own the machine. I also know there are different extraction methods. Some use the grain alcohol, some the VG. For right now I don't think I will actually be able to make the hard core oil, the thick stuff with the grain alcohol. But can I still use the grain alcohol to make a tincture? Also from what I have been reading the setting for the machine is only 4 hours for a tincture, but some have said they can do a 8 hour batch. I need it to be as strong as possible. An finally why do some use VG and some use grain Alcohol? Thanks cobra505.

cobra505,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom