Magheater

Sweetleaf

Hello guys, I’m new to this forum. I don’t know what else to do and wanted to ask you for advice or your experience with magheater.
I ordered the magheater tornado in january 21 and paid 250 €. To this day I did not reveive the IH.
Magheater won’t reply to my mails and keep ignoring me.
I paid a lot of money and I am not willing to give him that money for free.

Sweetleaf,
  • Sad
Reactions: Vaporware

cptofnthng

I guess you should have inquired a bit about the company (i think its really only one guy)
Forum search will help

cptofnthng,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
This is why I try to read entire threads before ordering “boutique” vape products. Jeff who used to sell the Fluxer IH products, that I was lucky to get, documented his entire journey in his thread, and still offers great support.

This vendor will never see any of my hard earned money, even if he invents a time machine. Having sympathy for others ailments, is fine, but perhaps they shouldn’t be in a BUSINESS which involves others incomes and feeding our own families. Many of use have handicaps, but don’t burden others, let alone customers….

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
how did you pay? PayPal ? maybe you can do a charge back????

Bad Dog,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
These days it's not possible to pre order any item from MH anyway, *if* you place an order it will be for a ready to go IH (= drops that he will announce via his blog and sell via hood.de) – I'm pretty sure these are existing devices which would make a purchase less risky. Which won't help @Sweetleaf of course, I'm just saying. He does that while working on his (presumably very long) backlog, so out of two units one goes on hood.de, one is for customers who preordered. And still had the patience to wait for ages.

how did you pay? PayPal ? maybe you can do a charge back????
PP allows refunds only up to half a year after an order, @Sweetleaf has been waiting for 1½ years now...

It's really tragic to see MH earning such bad business reputation. It has the potiential to revolutionize the Dynaverse, instead it causes so much confusion and anger.

Siebter,
  • Sad
Reactions: Bad Dog

triskelion

He is selling at hood.de and asking for a bank transfer as a form of payment, He did not opt not to use eBay and Paypal, his account was blocked due to numerous complaints and refunds. Never ever.

Top Bottom