Macro shots of vaped cannabis with different devices.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Very cool, looks like the trich heads got vaped off :o
Yeah it's a trip and how different devices have different efficiency at doing it. I looked at some at all different angles and you could tell the vaping strips all the heads off of the trichomes but the stems stay. You could even get some very very dark AVB and they're still in place just a heads only are stripped off.

Doing more of a session style is more effective at removing more heads than one hit extractions when I was using my dynavaps or log vape. I'm going to start messing with this more and having fun

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Considering the trichome lipids melt at a relatively low temperature under 200F - I would assume this might give the illusion of the heads being "gone" when in reality the resin could have just melted into the stalks or plant material.

Would be interesting to take some pics after a conservative low temp draw where you know there's still lots of actives left and see if it looks the same.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Considering the trichome lipids melt at a relatively low temperature under 200F - I would assume this might give the illusion of the heads being "gone" when in reality the resin could have just melted into the stalks or plant material.

Would be interesting to take some pics after a conservative low temp draw where you know there's still lots of actives left and see if it looks the same.
I will tput that on the things to try list. Thanks for the feedback

ScyOne

I mentioned in the other post that different temps will have different effects on cell structure, so that doesn't necessarily mean you are extracting more or less. Just that the cell structure looks different.

Top Bottom