LSV or VHW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one and why?

I'm thinking about getting another vape because lately I have been getting into good glass pieces. So I think I want something that I can just put in it and is a little bit easier. I hit my da buddha through my pieces atm but the tube is just sometimes a pain and I would much rather have it be a direct draw. I figured I would get more answers and looks in here.

VapeNStone,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I don't have none, but IMO the LSV is pretty much a DBV without the whip.

If you were you i would get the LSV and sell the DBV and if you want the whip just buy some silicon tube and a mouthpiece.

Or you are after the best taste you should get the VHW and keep the DBV.

:2c: ;)

vorrange,
Yes I love the great taste! I can get huge tasty ass hits off my da buddha so if the VHW gets tastier hits then that is most likely my ticket. How is the VHW tastier? Does it have a cleaner air path? Or. I was trying to read on it but I'm a busy man so I only have minimal time to do things and I want to vape bong now!! lol.

VapeNStone,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The VHW has isolated the heating element from the air path, unlike the DBV or the LSV where the air path goes through the element.

According to testimonies in FC, once again i don't own either, the VHW taste is on par with the Cloud.

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
So I have also went through this discussion.

VHW - If you have time to enjoy your buds definitely go with this one. Nice and even vaping, Plentlyful flavor for a long time. However, alot of expose hot glass and without the stand its scary to leave alone. You go through bud slower with this so I would say Efficiency up compared to LSV. Heat up time is alright, its about 5-10 min.
(A bit slower warm up. Connoisseur level taste. Sit down, relax, and enjoy. Not as durable)
Taste- 10
Ease of Use- 8
Durability - 8

LSV - If you don't have time to just sit down and enjoy your bud for 10 min, then you want this guy. Fast heat up time, vapes a little unevenly, but first couple of hits are nice, cloudy, and tasty. Goes through bud extremely quick. Will need to stir alot more, I don't really like the way they did the screen on this guy (With h20 adapter). Doesn't come with adapter so you must get one. Can combust if you turn up too much. Nice and cool to the touch. Alot less fragile than the VHW. You can use it without a Waterpipe. I'm less scared of this guy breaking. You can set it down without burning a hole through whatever is under it. A little less parts to deal with.
(Quick warm up. Good Taste. Hit it and Quit. Durable)
Taste- 8.5
Ease of use- 10
Durability - 9

VapingDitto,
Reactions: vorrange
This has been coming up ALOT lately, so I'll just say which one is best for me - the VHW.

A purchase of a VHW is a ticket to flavor country.

charliedontsurf,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I tried to find some of the other similar threads yesterday to have this merged with, but apparently the search engine refuses to do 3 letter words :/

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom