ls Divine Tribe a reputable company?

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
l feel like l have to ask, as for the first time ever with buying paraphernalia their website is requiring that l upload a picture of my drivers license. I'm not going to get my identity stolen, right? xD

~Elizabeth~,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Vaporware

I haven’t bought anything from them, but there are a fair amount of people here who have. I’ve seen people talk about their products quite a few times and I haven’t seen any mention of shady business practices.

I did find a couple of mentions of this age verification system from a few years ago though, so it’s been in place since 2019 anyway.

I had a similar experience with another site recently and I was about to skip the order rather than sending pictures of myself and my ID to a third party company that was doing their verification…

Fortunately I realized I’d entered my address wrong, and after fixing that I just had to enter my birth date I believe. If your name/address/etc. don’t match what you usually use that could be the problem.

I hope that helps!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I had a similar experience with another site recently and I was about to skip the order rather than sending pictures of myself and my ID to a third party company that was doing their verification…

Fortunately I realized I’d entered my address wrong, and after fixing that I just had to enter my birth date I believe. If your name/address/etc. don’t match what you usually use that could be the problem.

I hope that helps!
I had this exact thing happen to me. I think if anything is weird or a mismatch it will prompt for the drivers license for verification.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it does that if there is something weird with your address or info that doesn't line up exactly with database, it is safe, usually an external company that is handling the ID verification, had to do it with a different vendor once, and I was annoyed about it but it wasn't a big deal ultimately!

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
tysm everyone for your time and replies, and for easing my mind <3 that was the first time l'd ever seen that requirement for purchase before and -- being wary in a world rife w/ assholes -- l was legitimately concerned. Good to know l have nothing to fear :D lt was because l don't use plastic currency so was borrowing a family member's card while trying to use my email.
I had to do the pic of my license to buy an e-scooter.
an electric scooter xD that is so random to screen you for. Guess it's not centered on screening for underage buyers so much as it's screening for identity thiefs maybe?

Matt at DT is totally legit and great service. I would also recommend the Core 2 with his new V5.
Thanks for the recommendation! (: l'll have to check it out, see if it comes with quartz coil option~

Top Bottom