Low maintenance daily use vape under $300 and question about inhaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude pepper

Hi folks, I'm prepared to shell out the dough for a quality desktop vaporizer. What's the best site to buy from in Canada?

I have a budget of around $300, would like to spend less than that and the only other things I have my eyes on are the Plenty and possibly a second hand Volcano. I'm attracted to those two because it seems like there's less maintenance involved with them, and they seem to be the gold standard- if you can afford it.

More realistically I was looking at something like Da Buddha or another sub-$200 desktop model. Would like to hear more about cleaning and maintaining.

I've read I should be a little wary of Arizer; something about one of their older models having an exposed part and bad stuff building up and they wouldn't comment on it. I originally wanted to support them being a Canadian company but I dunno. Thoughts?

Right now I have a Vaporgenie that never gets used. I just never got the hang of it.

With the Vaporgenie I have trouble inhaling or at least feeling like I'm inhaling the vapor (In the same way I find it hard to get a good or "satisfying" amount of air into my lungs; like drawing in air before a yawn or going underwater while swimming). To a slightly lesser degree I have this problem with smoke unless I'm coughing. Wondering if I've been doing it wrong!! for too long. I've had this problem since I started smoking and even before. Are there any breathing exercises that could possibly help me?

rude pepper,

hoptimum

The Da Buddha or Silver Surfer will both provide good performance and a wide temperature range which means you can inhale low and slow at the lower temps and harder and faster at higher temps. The only regular maintenance is changing the screen once in a while, cleaning the stems (you can reclaim the resin) and occassionally replacing the silicon whips. Try deep yoga breathing to strengthen your lungs. The arizer Solo is a good low maintenance portable.

hoptimum,
Reactions: as

weedemon

enthusiast
the best site is planetvape.ca butr I may be a little biased. they have never done me wrong! they always go above and beyond what i would expect from a company. seriously can't say enough good about these people! so that's an easy choice.

for vapes for you to consider. the solo i sold by Planet vape. it's a great lil vape and the only maintenance you gotta do is clean the glass stem you git it with! (iso bath and then hot water will do the trick) i was never a fan on the extreme q personally though. but the solo has made me a believer in arizer :)

i also 2nd the ssv/dbv idea also very low maintenance. they are also great performers. (not sold though Planet vape though... :( sad days i know!!! i have bugged PV to stock em for a long time. but not sure it will happen. I know PV and 7th floor have been in touch with each other but that's as far as i know about it!)

good luck to you on your search and look into planetvape those guys are seriousl'y kickass people! They will help you too if you email em!

weedemon,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Id also recommend anything from 7th floor. Da Buddah, SSV, or LSV are all good options and very low maintanence. As already mentioned, the only thing that really needs any attention are the wands, screens and tubing. To clean the wands you can soak in Iso or I just take one of those lysol wipes and jam it through the wand, it cleans it very well and easily. The screens can be soaked in IsO and scraped to oook like new and the tubing is very cheap so very easy to replace. Besides that the only thing to worry about is blowing into the heating element but once cooled down that is easily cleaned as well

Mynameismud,
Reactions: weedemon

Katysax

The Arizer Solo is a great vape. It's usable as a portable, although others are more stealthy. It's really a battery powered log style tape, and it is very powerful. Maintenance is easy.

I don't particularly like whip style vapes. The whips are kind of a pain, and you need to stir them between hits. You do get good clouds. However,you also do from the Arizer. I also think the Arizer uses your stuff more efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom