Loto Lux Giveaway Contest

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Krazy has generously offered up his brand new Loto Labs Lux to be given away to one lucky FC member, so we are going to have a contest to determine the Lux’s new home.

xl9m5s.jpg

The contest is simple: Guess the weight (to the hundredth of a gram) of this piece of jade and silver jewelry (vapcap for scale).

dy7zn9.jpg

The member with the closest guess wins. If more than one member guesses the correct weight (or tie with the closest guess) then a random draw between those members will determine the winner.

One entry per member. This is a Level One contest so all members with 25 or more trophy points are eligible. If the winner lives outside of the US, they will be asked to pay shipping costs. Contest ends September 9th 2018 at 12:00 Noon PDT.

Good luck everyone and a special thanks goes out to @Krazy for the giveaway.

:peace:

Edit: Realizing that the pic above isn't the a greatest one to go by, I'm adding a couple other views:
IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
4.19 grams!

Edit: Changed to 41.9 g.

Last edited by a moderator:
nosmoking,
Reactions: arb

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've added a couple more pictures of the jade to give people a better perspective on the piece.

I realize that the added views might help those posting after this message and could be considered a handicap for the two guesses that we have already.

So in the spirit of fairness, @kuzko and @nosmoking you each have a 24-hour window (starting now) to let me know if you would like to change your guess. You don't have to of course, but I wanted to grant you each that option.

Cheers.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I've added a couple more pictures of the jade to give people a better perspective on the piece.

I realize that the added views might help those posting after this message and could be considered a handicap for the two guesses that we have already.

So in the spirit of fairness, @kuzko and @nosmoking you each have a 24-hour window (starting now) to let me know if you would like to change your guess. You don't have to of course, but I wanted to grant you each that option.

Cheers.

It does look heavy. How about I change my bid to 41.9 grams.

nosmoking,
Top Bottom