Completed Lot of 3 Quartz Cup Concentrate 510 Atty's FREE with purchase of Yocan Vapes

I have 2 very nice, almost brand new Yocan Coil based vapes for sale here...

If you buy those 2 vapes for the price shown ($40 + $10 shipping) I will include for free these 3 quartz cup 510 attys. They are all 3 quartz cup style. The Crystal and the Quarta are both from Longmada. The Q-Bowl does not identify the manufacturer.

All 3 work fine but it is older tech and, quite frankly, there's a reason they are free. LOL

The Q-Bowl actually worked OK with very very low power requirements but I could never seem to get it clean. I'm not sure if the rosin leaked under the bowl or what but I see it but I can't clean it. Same thing with the Crystal. The Crystal and the Quarta were OK but the bowl on the Crystal is so thick it took too long to heat up and cool down. And, it wiggles like it's loose or something.

Overall, I am saying these attys are for parts and for testing. All the atomizers unscrew and can be used as parts to tinker with. Some look interchangeable. The cups in the Q-Bowl and the Quarta look identical.

In any event, these are great to play with, use and enjoy. For the price (FREE) they are worth every penny. LOL And, the 2 Yocan vapes you are buying are perfect and just like new and a good deal, especially with these free attys.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I package well and ship super fast.

Peace,
Hack

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hackerman,
Top Bottom