Looking to start vaping

Jake Barston

So I've never vaped before and this forum looks to be the best place to get information on it. Basically what I'm looking for is the closest thing to an e cig that is sturdy, reliable, and burns both wax and glycerin. I would prefer it to look like an e cig, not a screwdriver :lol:

Does such a thing even exist? I've seen some popular options such as the g pen, omicron and a few more, but I can't ever tell if they can vape both wax and glycerin. I've seen a few with temperature settings and I assume that is what I'm looking for but I really don't know. If there are such things, could you tell me some that are on both ends of the price scale?

All help is greatly appreciated :)

Jake Barston,

OF

IMO most of the offerings started out vaping PG and VG in an OK manner as e-cigs. Then got pushed into waxes with marginal results. The best of them seem to have issues with long term consistent performance.

I'd suggest instead going with Omicron and their purpose built carts for oils and waxes. They do a top notch job as that's what they're designed to do from the start. Then if you want to use VG or PG based stuff either use an adapter for a real e-cig cart or use the excellent CE4 unit D9 sells which is designed for just that duty. It's easy to swap back and forth.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom