Looking to get my first ever vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmo118

I want to switch to a more healthier option! :)

What is the best portable vape to use considering these important requirements of mine:
Discreet
High effect
Small size

Very much appreciate your feedback guys.

azmo118,
Reactions: ataxian

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
very interesting, but never heard of it till just now. there is another one like that made by "gentleman's Vape" that is a pen that says it can do dry herbs as well as concentrates. i could have sworn that this community said there were no good "pens" that could do both. that THC was trying with their omicron and then the persai but the threads were too long for me to read the whole thing (yes i'm lazy sometimes). i would love to see what the FC community has to say about these pen type vapes that say they can do dry herbs and oils in the same unit. i just bought an Ego-C for concentrates but if any of these "all in one" pens can really do the job with both dry herbs and oils.... i may be saving my money up yet again for a new toy.

vapeguy

I have the Arizer Solo which is great for a portable but has a VERY tiny herb chamber so I always need several loads and it gets tiring re-loading it over and over and over. It's mostly a problem for me since I have high tolerance.

I just recently heard of the Inhalater which holds 2-3 times more than the Solo and seems to make much bigger/denser clouds so I will soon be selling my Solo to get the Inhalater which seems to be one of the best portable vapes. Another negative of the Solo is its bigger size and need to carry a glass stem separately.

vapeguy,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Start with something simple - no learning curve -more or less turn key type vape - in my opinion the No2 or the Davinci would be great choices. Digital, pack and go, and the davinci is super discreet. If you were going with a desktop - the Buddha is a great price and s SUPER hard hitter plus its very simplistic.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
This isn't about what good for you! The forum is clearly someone asking for advice and their first vape - the persei specializes in oils and concentrates which immediately adds to its curve if using with Botanical's - great that your interested in the Inhalator - it does get rave reviews - but the point here is all about simplicity - plus keep in mind that the inhalator is 250 bucks - not everyone wants to spend that on the vape they learn on. Lets be fair and pay attention to what each thread is about.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This isn't about what good for you! The forum is clearly someone asking for advice and their first vape - the persei specializes in oils and concentrates which immediately adds to its curve if using with Botanical's - great that your interested in the Inhalator - it does get rave reviews - but the point here is all about simplicity - plus keep in mind that the inhalator is 250 bucks - not everyone wants to spend that on the vape they learn on. Lets be fair and pay attention to what each thread is about.
I deleted my post.
Sorry I'm learning.
I guess I need to stay away from this site?

Take care!

ataxian,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

You should leave moderating to the moderators. ;)

The OP doesn't limit price, and the INH004 scores well on all his requirements. I thought it was a good recommendation.

I deleted my post.
Sorry I'm learning.
I guess I need to stay away from this site?

Take care!

Not at all. Please don't.

I think maybe you read mvapes more harshly than he intended. He's right about the intent of the thread, but you weren't trying to be disruptive or malicious. I know I've derailed a thread or two in my time. :myday: Just learn from it and move on, but don't feel you've made a major mistake.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Please don't read my post as anything harsh - its just that when I came to this site it was quite overwhelming - sometimes we forget how intimidating it could be coming to a forum with thousands of members and advise, at times could lead to confusion or even feel like their questioning isn't welcome. Atax - by all means welcome to the forum - your comments are definitely with good intent - again, please don't take me the wrong way. I mean - if us potheads can't get along than were doing something wrong :D

mvapes,
Reactions: pakalolo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom