Dablamp E-Rig

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Hi everyone!

We are looking for people to be the first ones to test Dablamp E-Rig and The sample is free!

What’s Dablamp?

The Dablamp innovative even heat induction technology amplifies flavors and brings you all the best from concentrates. The Dablamp is an innovative induction vaporizer born for dabbers who want the best flavor and quality from golden wax, rosin and concentrates.

The Dablamp Team has been making E-Rigs and providing solutions for international customers since 2014. Our mission is to develop the perfect consumption platform with the latest technologies to amplify the power of concentrates.

How to get the sample?

Easy! Just introduce yourself and let us know why you are interested in testing it out in the comment.
You can learn more information about the product here: www.dablamp.com.

FC is a great community!
Thanks @Stu and @seki so much for help and guidance to get us in this great community! This is an amazing place and we are very proud to join here!

Thank you!
Dablamp Team

Modnote: Test units are no longer available. Please don't ask about them any more in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

androponic

vaped.
Welcome to FC and cool to see another Induction heated dab rig. I am definitely interested in trying this product. I would like to see how it compares to the Dr.Dabber Switch, the only other Induction powered dab rig I know of. Definitely an easier to handle form factor. I will be following this one for sure.

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Well, I'm interested because I do not own any similar dab rigs. These seem to be the craze lately. So do I get one? How? :rockon: :rockon:
Hi! Thanks for your interest! We will pick some reviewers here next week. Stay tuned!

Welcome to FC and cool to see another Induction heated dab rig. I am definitely interested in trying this product. I would like to see how it compares to the Dr.Dabber Switch, the only other Induction powered dab rig I know of. Definitely an easier to handle form factor. I will be following this one for sure.
Hi @androponic , thanks! We are very proud to join this great community! yeah, the device is an induction heating portable dab rig. Thanks for your interest!

Hippie

Welcome aboard :wave:

Add me to the list plz

Would like to see how it compare to the portables and desktops I have (dtv4, flowerpot, loadsa 510 devices, quartz bangers, enails, quartz dishes, ti dishes, sic dishes, herbo, cano, yocan torch .... )

Good luck with the launch

VASked_Avenger!

Hi there, welcome to the FC forum! I'm a noob here too, don't worry 😉 I wish you guys the best, and what you have in store sounds very enticing indeed! I'd love for the opportunity to test your device, as it has some really cool features that could make it a competitor in this market. I own most of the erigs out there , and while 3/4 of those are currently collecting dust, I believe the Dablamp could be quite a "contenda".. 👀 It seems like it could have the staying/selling power, plus the desired results similar to The Rio, Dabber Switch, and/or The Puffco Peak line. Good luck y'all on the release launch 🚀 💨 👊

WelshBrok

Definitely interested in this one (I’m in the U.K. so possibly not the sample).
I’ve just got more in to pressing my own rosin
C1872AC6-624C-4C03-8FC8-18BC7299FAC6.jpegand need a more portable tool for dabbing that isn’t the full science kit flower pot vrod setup :lol:. Also love that it’s starting with a SIC dish instead of having to find an after market one:o

VASked_Avenger!

View attachment 5543and need a more portable tool for dabbing that isn’t the full science kit flower pot vrod setup :lol:. Also love that it’s starting with a SIC dish instead of having to find an after market one:o
Beautiful Rosin man, looks hella cleaaan !! 🤤 I'm also very pleased to see a SIC dish is included, along w the other buckets. A nice touch for sure, with overall price still being reasonable. Definitely a good starting point for me! Anyhoo, hehe happy 4:20am lol I'm going to bed now 💨 😴

scion34

Good to have ya @Dablamp - Welcome to FC!

I’d be down to give one a whirl and compare to a DTV4 and vRod enail, I’ve been looking at e-rigs for awhile now. The DTv4 with a water attachment is a bit unwieldy, this looks like a much better travel buddy. We’re up to 3-4g weekly of concentrates, let’s see if she can handle it!

:rofl:

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Looks intriguing. Nice design. I look forward to hearing more.
Thank you! :)

Welcome aboard :wave:

Add me to the list plz

Would like to see how it compare to the portables and desktops I have (dtv4, flowerpot, loadsa 510 devices, quartz bangers, enails, quartz dishes, ti dishes, sic dishes, herbo, cano, yocan torch .... )

Good luck with the launch
Thank you @Hippie ! That's lots of devices and impressive!

Welcome Dablamp, and thanks for the opportunity to test this. Induction heating, cool. Please add me to the list.
I've sent you a PM as well.

Best of luck with the launch,
Adobewan
Well received your PM! And we will surely take a look at the designs. ;)

anasrzi

I'm registering my interest @Dablamp as I'm very keen on getting a Rio in the near future. Having a Dablamp to use and run alongside it would be rather interesting to see, I mean butane vs electric ;). I also have owned a flower pot, basic enail setups and top end dnail products too, so fairly accustom to dab rigs. Currently I just use my AVS m22 but this would be a excellent addition and doing a review would be nice to do for you ;).

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Hi there, welcome to the FC forum! I'm a noob here too, don't worry 😉 I wish you guys the best, and what you have in store sounds very enticing indeed! I'd love for the opportunity to test your device, as it has some really cool features that could make it a competitor in this market. I own most of the erigs out there , and while 3/4 of those are currently collecting dust, I believe the Dablamp could be quite a "contenda".. 👀 It seems like it could have the staying/selling power, plus the desired results similar to The Rio, Dabber Switch, and/or The Puffco Peak line. Good luck y'all on the release launch 🚀 💨 👊
Thank you! We are glad to join FC. Thanks for your great interest and we will surely not disappoint you. ;)

View attachment 5543and need a more portable tool for dabbing that isn’t the full science kit flower pot vrod setup :lol:. Also love that it’s starting with a SIC dish instead of having to find an after market one:o
Thank you @WelshBrok ! The picture is attractive! Yeah, we have both the SIC and Quartz buckets included in the package! ;)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hello! Welcome!

I, too, would very much like to be a part of the testing...! I bring a little "beta-testing" experience (very active member of the first MV-1 "beta" team in 2017), along with plenty of articulated opinions... :)

I'm currently "testing" out (of my own accord) some of the many various different types of quartz inserts that are available, as well as SiC. Mostly by "dropping" or "cold-starting" at various temps with different types of products, constantly tweaking and fine tuning the process to suit my needs with the goal always ultimately being about determining the: 1. Quality 2. Efficiency 3. Value.

I'm a 54 yo, life long (since 10) "stoner" and current med card holder.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Deecee

I am interested in testing, tested and reviewed many different rebulidable atomizers and tanks for Wotofo, and reviews on products from Coil Master. Have done live reviews on Vapor Joe's on vapers.tv and Vaping Underground live on YouTube.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Welcome to the forum @Dablamp :tup:
Always great to have another concentrate device...portable is always nice! I have had fun making my own IH rosin device that was...dodgy!
I press my own rosin from my own produce and use quite a bit of rosin compared to flower lately and was looking at a Rio and Dr. Dabber Switch but like your take on the portable version a bit more (size and no torch)
Count me in if possible!

elykpeace

exVASted
I'm interested in testing. The source vapes versa kicked the bucket this looks nice.

What's up with the "Carta" glass top? Is this focus v?

Kit Includes​

• Dablamp Portable Vape Rig
  • Glass Attachment
  • Carta Glass Top
  • Glass Bubble Cap
  • Titanium Bucket
  • Quartz Bucket
  • SIC Bucket
  • Power Adapter
  • Dab Tool
  • Q-tip
  • Portable Carrying Case

Kins

I'm fairly new here. As far as e-rigs go, I've tried the Focus V carta v2 and the Kandypens Oura. Didn't really like either of them but if I had to choose one it would be the Focus V carta V2 for it's 2 degree temperature change and being able to dial everything in in the app. What I didn't like about these products is the taste of plastic. Now for a few years I had been eying the Dr.Dabber switch because it uses induction heating and a vapor path completely separate from the electronics, whereas every other e-rig I've looked at had the vapor path go over electronics and plastic. The things that hold/held me back from the Switch were/are the price and the fact that the product can use flower also, but not quite so well as other vapes. People mostly purchase it for use with concentrates. I like for a product to deliver on all it's capabilities because that's what you're paying for. If I pay for a certain function because a product can do that, than I expect it to work. If some functions don't work than I believe you're not getting what you pay for.

So the reason I'm interested in this e-rig is because of the induction heating. I've been waiting and looking for something similar to the switch but less money and made just for concentrates. Please take me into consideration @Dablamp This might actually be a e-rig I can get behind!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'd be happy to test one out. I don't load large amounts when I dab as I like to take it slow. I would be curious to see how the Dablamp handles smaller loads at a time. I am still searching for a rig that works best for me. I've tried several 510 mods, a complete e-nail banger set-up, concentrate accessories for flower vapes, and various pens. Still nothing gives me the flavor and ability to adjust the amount of vapor better than just using my dynavaps. I tend to vape live resin, sugar waxes and some home-pressed rosin.

Good luck and welcome. There needs to be more options available in the e-rig world.

I would also recommend getting one of these out to @stickstones. I would love to hear his opinion on one of his weekly vlogs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom