Looking for portable vape that's easy on the lungs

baltik

I've been out of the scene for 3-4 years. I have owned an arizer solo, underdog + water tool and grasshopper before (way too harsh). Got bored with vaping and sort of gravitated towards edibles. Now looking to get back in the game

I am super sensitive to harsh vapor, in some way it irritates my lungs more than smoke (odd I know)

So i am looking for the following attributes:
Battery powered (doesnt't have to be small) this is for home use
Smoothest vapor possible (open to water tool)
great taste (prefer convection)
easy to use would be a nice bonus (no super specific technique if my wife/friends want to use it)

what vapes should i be looking at

baltik,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Battery powered (doesnt't have to be small) this is for home use
Smoothest vapor possible (open to water tool)
great taste (prefer convection)
easy to use would be a nice bonus (no super specific technique if my wife/friends want to use it)
The Healthy Rips Fury Edge checks off most boxes - battery powered, smooth vapor, easy to use, flexible to use with many stems and water. The flavor is definitely good - although not “great.” That is subjective of course, some think the flavor is excellent. The flavor is in no way BAD, it just isn’t top tier flavor.

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Summer

baltik

I was sort of leaning towards crafty+ and sneaky pete but if theres something better for my requirements I'm all ears

baltik,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Check out 510 vapes of which there are many. I have the SplInter Z & adore it. & 510 vapes are easy to use in wattage mode. And don't exclude considering another desktop log vape. The Evo would tick all your boxes well.

I agree, you are not gonna get the very best hits flavor-wise from the Fury. Although if you are ever in the market for a stealthy & solid, out-&-about portable, you gotta have the one of the (2) Furies or POTV One.

Last edited:
Summer,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@baltik perhaps If you gave us some more information about what you want in a vape, load size, quick or long session, on demand or session, ext. anything with by degree temp should get you to where you need to go. Out of curiosity how long did you vape before giving it up? For me I had a adjustment period of almost a year before I stopped regularly coughing, found vaping to itch and tickle different than smoking of which I was a heavy smoker and cigarette smoker. Vaping through water helped quite a bit.

Bad Dog,

baltik

The truth is - I started using a lot less mj, and when I did partake I was too lazy to go setup my log vape, fill water tool, wait for it, use it, clea it, put it away etc.
I’m more of a lightweight these days so it’s not like I am having multiple long sessions. More of a 3-4 hits and I’m good.

I’ve used vapes for 3+ years so definitely prefer them. I also prefer listening to vinyl but realistically 90% of my listening gets done on Spotify since it’s right there. Ease tends to win out...

as mentioned priorities are ease (hence batteries)
Vapor harshness
Taste

that’s it

baltik,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My next vape is the tinymight but it’s claim to fame is that it’s a heavy hitter but since most people start off at 5 on a dial of 10 there’s a fair amount of lower temp play available. It has both on demand and session modes , good taste, compact, quick, and battery powered.

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom