Looking for new rosin vaporizer for holidays

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Hello mates :)

Right now im looking into a vape for my next holiday trip, planning on taking 10g rosin with me
and need something to get high quick in one to hit, is easy to clean and reliable..
Not rly into honey straws ore rig but any input is welcome.
I alrdy have a Mighty, Carta, Vapcap and Buffo plus so those are not things im looking into...just for reference :)

Thanks in advance :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you’ve got good hash rosin you might consider just decarbing at low temp and filling some cartridges.

The live rosin carts I get lately taste great and hit hard. For a truly portable (pocketable) solution I don’t think anything else comes close. If you’ve got time to tuck away for a puff, then an e-rig or mod based device should do the trick!

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Carts are no option atm, would have to make them myself but my medicine is limited for now cuz holiday season is starting
and I will be soonest in august able to start growing again which also takes time :/
Rosin will be just pressed by myself, I will have time to tuck away so that's no problem, any device(s) u can recommend....not too happy with the Carta...didnt use it for a year or so and now its jus not working anymore, tried several batts/attys..so that's that.
The puffcoplus is also annoying with my rosin...just to dirty to keep the chamber clean and easy to clean is lay very important..
There are so many erigs, mod based devices etc. on the market right now I totally lost the view of what's good and what's not rofl

Still intrigued to just take a lil glass jammer with me and a torch but then there's still how do I keep my banger clean, what if I run out of butane...we are in a cabin in Norway so supplies will be limited and EXPENSIVE lol :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Carts are no option atm, would have to make them myself but my medicine is limited for now cuz holiday season is starting
and I will be soonest in august able to start growing again which also takes time :/
Rosin will be just pressed by myself, I will have time to tuck away so that's no problem, any device(s) u can recommend....not too happy with the Carta...didnt use it for a year or so and now its jus not working anymore, tried several batts/attys..so that's that.
The puffcoplus is also annoying with my rosin...just to dirty to keep the chamber clean and easy to clean is lay very important..
There are so many erigs, mod based devices etc. on the market right now I totally lost the view of what's good and what's not rofl

Still intrigued to just take a lil glass jammer with me and a torch but then there's still how do I keep my banger clean, what if I run out of butane...we are in a cabin in Norway so supplies will be limited and EXPENSIVE lol :D

Puffco Peak Pro is pretty cool, gives a pretty good dab experience for an electric device. Doesn’t take up much space since everything is pretty self contained.

I had a Carta and didn’t really like it.

Jammer and banger is still a solid option, but it is bulkier and louder than an electric. Torch gives a good experience indoors but can be kind of annoying outdoors.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hello mates :)

Right now im looking into a vape for my next holiday trip, planning on taking 10g rosin with me
and need something to get high quick in one to hit, is easy to clean and reliable..
Not rly into honey straws ore rig but any input is welcome.
I alrdy have a Mighty, Carta, Vapcap and Buffo plus so those are not things im looking into...just for reference :)

Thanks in advance :)

I never thought my daily driver would be an erig, but for over a year now all I mostly use is my Core. The new Core 2 comes with the amazing V5 ceramic bucket that heats on the sides and bottom. It is gaining traction as one of the best erigs and has a following on reddit now. I'll include a few links based on if your outside the US or not.
The reddit site https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineTribeVaporizers/new/

If you don't want batteries, another portable that is gaining popularity for ease of use and powerful hits are the Rios (which are on sale right now) https://stacheproducts.com/pages/rio-matte

I also agree on the resin cartridges if that ever become available to you. A Terp pen also works very well on the go and away from home.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
People also like the ispire daab
It comes in a nice foam plucked Pelican-type case too. The Puffco Peak Pro would be my pick if you want the best portable erig experience (expensive though, especially the aftermarket 3D heated specialty buckets that are available) and also comes in a nice case. The Core2.0 is behind both the above in terms of flavor from reports from Jerry and Troy but still pretty good and is supposedly great value for the money.

Edit, I would also pack an XmaX Qomo with a couple of spare quartz atomizers as remote trips always call for a backup and the Qomo is small, cheap, and surprisingly good with rosin.

Last edited:

btka

Thank you for all the input mates, I will have a closer look at each of it now.
I like the qomo and rio although I don't see any dealers in EU with those in stock (qomo would be missing the quartz coil)
never bought something at this shop

BTW in my opinion most of the e-rigs will get dirty and hard to clean with flower rosin... and most are gimmicks..
rio you can torch the banger..
Hunibadger nectar collector... you have a lot temp and high temp tip... low temp give good taste not so big clouds... high temp big clouds taste not so great... tips are easy to clean you can burn them off and they like new after that... I sold mine because I like big clouds but then I could ot taste the rosin so good...

Last edited:
Top Bottom