Looking for flexible silicone tubing

Scuba Steve Tokes

My frist vape, the Plenty, came with small lengths of flexible silicone tubing that attach the SS coilt to the vape and the mouthpiece to the coil. I like to fold those pieces of tubing over on themselves and put my 3/8” ID whip tubing through them and that makes a good seal in an 18mm joint which is what my hydra base and J-hook are.
I use the tubing to connect my MFLB directly to the J-hook and also to connect it to a short whip to my hydra base which I throw the J-hook on top of.

My question is where can I buy this flexible silicone tubing by the foot so I don’t have to pay to get four more tiny silicone tubes?
Also do you know what kind of silicone tube comes with the MFLB water adapter?

My current set up works great but I would like to make my an adapter with a smaller diameter, more flexible silicone that would allow me to toss the material in the trench without removing it from the adapter like I have to do now. This would enable me to stack hits for even more serious vapor.

Scuba Steve Tokes,

Hippie

This thread is a good read

I generally look for FDA approved or NSF-51 tubing on the big shopping sites, and buy multiple diameters so I can put one inside another to make adapters to fit all my vapes and glass pieces.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
As an x cigarette and weed smoker of 50 years, I need to run most vapes through at least one or two water devices, so I use quite a bit of silicone tubing. Each vape and adapter or mouthpiece may require different size tubing. Easiest and most reasonable price place to get silicone tubing in modest 3-6 foot lengths is Amazon. You will need to know the inside and outside diameters in mm.

hoptimum

I just received the 5/16 inch inner diameter silicon tubing I ordered from Amazon. so far so good. That size works well with my vapes. The price was reasonable and shipping was free.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I just received the 5/16 inch inner diameter silicon tubing I ordered from Amazon. so far so good. That size works well with my vapes. The price was reasonable and shipping was free.
I like your avatar and name. I'm a serious hoppy double IPA and Belgian tripel guy. Did you know that hops(humulus) and weed(cannabis) are intimately related, the only two members of the Cannabacea family of plants? That is, hops and cannabis are brother/sister genera.

Didn't Sierra Nevada make a triple IPA Hoptimum a couple of years ago, which of course I went through a case of, or have I gotten my brewers confused?

Polarbearboy,
Reactions: hoptimum

hoptimum

I like your avatar and name. I'm a serious hoppy double IPA and Belgian tripel guy. Did you know that hops(humulus) and weed(cannabis) are intimately related, the only two members of the Cannabacea family of plants? That is, hops and cannabis are brother/sister genera.

Didn't Sierra Nevada make a triple IPA Hoptimum a couple of years ago, which of course I went through a case of, or have I gotten my brewers confused?
Thanks. Sierra did make a triple IPA called Hoptimum. It might still be in production. I'm not sure.

I was aware of the biological relationship between cannabis and the hops used in brewing. IPAs remain my favorite craft beer to enjoy with cannabis. Pliny the Elder in particular

hoptimum,
Top Bottom