Looking for an upgrade?

blisty

Hi everyone.
I'm new to this forum. Lovely community.

I currently have a Boundless CFX.. i'm not really getting the clouds that i want. Nor getting the full experience, i think.
Also have a gpen dash. Got that one for free.

Any advice on an other device. No Mighty, that's too big.
There is so many to choose from :)

Located in Europe. Budget going to the 200 something.

Thanks

Kaptan

If you are looking for similar performance as the Mighty, but smaller, I’d highly recommend you check out the XVape Roffu. It’s full convection, replaceable 18650 battery, USB-C, and you also get 2 different bowls, which offers different vape experience.

DonMarteng

Welcome to the vapecave,
First of all it would be nice to hear your preferred type of session, do you prefer a quick extraction/1hitter or your looking for the Blunt experience on the couch? There is so many different and good vapes that its hard to recommend something without knowing your needs ;)
My favs for portable Session/Sipper: Mighty
Bluntlike: Dynavap
Bonglike: Herborizer Ti
Quick on the go: Tinymight
And if I get bored I got some backups to keep me from not ever smoking again ;)

blisty

If you are looking for similar performance as the Mighty, but smaller, I’d highly recommend you check out the XVape Roffu. It’s full convection, replaceable 18650 battery, USB-C, and you also get 2 different bowls, which offers different vape experience.
Thanks, will look into that one. Don't like the plastic mouthpiece I think..
That's what I dont like right now either with the CFX.

Welcome to the vapecave,
First of all it would be nice to hear your preferred type of session, do you prefer a quick extraction/1hitter or your looking for the Blunt experience on the couch? There is so many different and good vapes that its hard to recommend something without knowing your needs ;)
My favs for portable Session/Sipper: Mighty
Bluntlike: Dynavap
Bonglike: Herborizer Ti
Quick on the go: Tinymight
And if I get bored I got some backups to keep me from not ever smoking again ;)
I'm looking for a bluntlike and/or hard hitter experience.

Been looking at the dynavap pieces, i'm thinking of trying that..
But I want to use with a bong.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Consider getting Anvil WPA kit. It's very nice for hard hits with water pieces, for the price it's hard to find a heavy hitter of this quality imo.

If you want to combine both bluntlike as well as hard hitting, it's hard to suggest anything within your price range. It seems Thermal Accumulator is capable, but it's quite new, not the most beginner friendly, and afaik out of stock until the new year.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Roffu mouthpiece is actually zirconia ceramic not plastic... (xmax v3pro which is another good option has a plastic mouthpiece standard but there is a glass one available too) these are the best options if you want budget electronic device that is going to be much better than the ones you have but work similar except more powerful with on demand feature more convection too (also look into healthy rips devices for more hybrid session, the ones you have are more session conduction leaning low power and efficiency so each of these is going to be much much better) Tinymight is top tier

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks for the support @Kaptan!
Don't like the plastic mouthpiece I think.
@shitsnacks replied to that, also a glass mouthpiece/wpa avail for $10 and it is pretty good on a bong too (see below with added 14 to 18mm GonG to fit my 18mm gear). I have a CF/x and still use it on a bong occasionally but it is slow going compared to the Roffu, only US$126 with the code WONDER for the grey version,
Edit +10 bucks for the WPA/glass mouthpiece,
0031-300x300.jpg

Edit, just found another code that gets the Grey unit for only US$112, Code is...SUPER

Last edited:

condition

from the portables the heaviest hitter IMO is the Anvil and fits your profile as it is very small.
If you like the Mighty vaporizer but the size doesn't suit you, you can get the new improved Crafty, with less voltage but very effective with capsules system and very portable

condition,
Reactions: dman28

blisty

Thanks for the support @Kaptan!

@shitsnacks replied to that, also a glass mouthpiece/wpa avail for $10 and it is pretty good on a bong too (see below with added 14 to 18mm GonG to fit my 18mm gear). I have a CF/x and still use it on a bong occasionally but it is slow going compared to the Roffu, only US$126 with the code WONDER for the grey version,
Edit +10 bucks for the WPA/glass mouthpiece,
0031-300x300.jpg

Edit, just found another code that gets the Grey unit for only US$112, Code is...SUPER
no shipping to belgium..
i contacted xvape through the contact form..

thanks

ElMetrico

For longer sessions I would suggest a mighty or crafty, for a more bong like experience, I would choose a tinymight, dynavap or the roffu although I haven't used the roffu...

ElMetrico,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Flow

Airvape legacy pro ?
Flavor, heavy, more to read on the dedicated topic ;)
You should be able to grab one for under 200€ with a discount code...

Flow,
Reactions: tashian

Finessseee

Airvape legacy pro ?
Flavor, heavy, more to read on the dedicated topic ;)
You should be able to grab one for under 200€ with a discount code...
Looking for a discount code now.. any good ones?

Finessseee,

maremaresing

Based on this, I think you should strongly consider the BFG dani. I like dynavaps, but the dani is so much more hard hitting and nice to use. I haven't touched the dynavaps (or most vapes) since I got my dani earlier this year. I rigged it up to a glass 14mm bowl I had laying around, and use it in all my bubblers. I have a second one that purely gets used with stems.

For electronic, the roffu is a solid performer. I imagine the tinymight would work, too, but I don't like it's price or that it is made of wood.

Flow

Last edited:

Texus

Staying within your budget and if Mighty is too big for you (otherwise I'd recommend an Angus), Roffu or v3 Pro seem to be your best bets.

Dynavap and Wand is always a great combo of you want to avoid torches.

And Anvil is the only portable I consider a true heavy hitter. But that's a smidge over 200 IIRC.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Dynavap and Wand is always a great combo of you want to avoid torches.
This is a great set-up, I do hate using butane and doubt I would even still own a DV (I have about a dozen tips with various stems) if I had not discovered induction heaters.
I also like a WoodScents for the power source on your DV but we are getting into quite a few bucks and not portable.

LesPlenty,
Top Bottom