Looking for a sub $300 (CAD) vape that I can hook up to a water pipe for the smoothest hits

There's a bit more on my background, and context here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...hrough-a-water-pipe-would-that-be-safe.55694/

But yeah, I'm looking for some advice/reccomendations. The facts:

-I have sensitive lungs, so my main goal is the smoothest possible hits.
- I smoke mainly in my apartment (live alone), once or twice a day.
- I'm a lightweight, so I really don't care about big hits or clouds, good airflow would be nice though.
-I'm trending toward something portable that I can adapt to a water pipe. My apartment is small and I don't want to have a desktop vape taking up space.
-Good Temperature control would be nice, given my sensitive lungs.

So far the arizer air max (and Solo 3, if I feel like extending my budget, which I don't lmao) seems like my best bet, but I feel like arizer has crazy advertising so I'd like to get some community reccs :]

Edit: Just realized that maybe I should consider concentrate? Also open to vapes in that price range that do concentrate only.

Last edited:
nervousnonbeanie,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
desktop vape taking up space

FYI they do not have to be big at all or take up much space at all, and it might have all the features you want ultimately (except precise temp control is not such a thing with the higher end convection vapes to be honest nor is it actually necessary at all)

Shit Snacks,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I also agree desktop vapes don't need to take up much space at all so I wouldn't unnecessarily limit yourself here. Log vapes (see perhaps Underdog) are excellent vapes that are tiny, always on, have great airflow and are often little pieces of art that will take up no space. They'll just blend in and look nice as they're often made of wood on the exterior and they're within your budget.

You wouldn't go wrong the Air Max or the Solo 3 either. I own the S3 and love it but it's perhaps overkill for your needs? You could save money with the Air Max. They're tasty and well built vapes. I would suggest to make things easy on your lungs as well as keeping your Arizer vape clean, use the vape inverted either through water or through a dry pipe like this. All those curves and right angles in the glass will make the vapor cool and smooth.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: eyevape

sickmanfraud

Arizer air SE is probably the least expensive of the choices mentioned above.

You may want to check out the POTV Lobo very good vapor and a reasonable price.

"you can use coupon code TVG20 to save 20% directly from arizer.com"

Love my Solo 3!
Thank you! I'll probably use this.
I also agree desktop vapes don't need to take up much space at all so I wouldn't unnecessarily limit yourself here. Log vapes (see perhaps Underdog) are excellent vapes that are tiny, always on, have great airflow and are often little pieces of art that will take up no space. They'll just blend in and look nice as they're often made of wood on the exterior and they're within your budget.

You wouldn't go wrong the Air Max or the Solo 3 either. I own the S3 and love it but it's perhaps overkill for your needs? You could save money with the Air Max. They're tasty and well built vapes. I would suggest to make things easy on your lungs as well as keeping your Arizer vape clean, use the vape inverted either through water or through a dry pipe like this. All those curves and right angles in the glass will make the vapor cool and smooth.
This is good to consider! I'm really leaning towards the solo 3 or the Air max. With the coupon code chillatgvc listed, the solo 3 would be 50-75 dollars more than the airmax, which isn't a bad idea.
Arizer air SE is probably the least expensive of the choices mentioned above.

You may want to check out the POTV Lobo very good vapor and a reasonable price.
thank you!

nervousnonbeanie,
Reactions: chillAtGVC

hoptimum

Unless you absolutely require a portable, I suggest you look into one of the log vaporizers from eNano, HI or Underdog. Their footprint is negligible, they’re low maintenance, loads can be very small and they’re very tasty.

eNano currently has a sale under way

hoptimum,
Reactions: Exsmoker

buzzardwhiskey

The Air Max you've been considering takes seven or eight very slow pulls to medicate via my 8" beaker bong. So recently I've ordered a Vapvana Pinch Hitter for $219. If the YouTube vids I've seen can be believed, it's a more "one and done" solution.

buzzardwhiskey,
Top Bottom