Looking for a Multi Use Vaporizer

smb1913

I have recently retired and just became a patient. I remember from my youth using a big tabletop vaporizer and the novelty of it, but I have been looking into portable vaporizers and am at a loss.

What I am looking for may not actually exist, but I am positive someone on here can point me in the right direction. What I would love to find is a vaporizer that will allow me to consume my medicine (flower) and nicotine, but not at the same time. I have never used oils or wax and I am not familiar with what can be used with what, and it is all becoming confusing.

My initial thought, after seeing an article in a popular magazine rating it the #1 pen vaporizer, was I could get a AtmosRx Dry Herb Kit for flower and than buy the Optimus cartridge for use with nicotine. But after reading so many mixed reviews and such, I just don’t know.

So, I guess my questions are… Is there a good setup for someone who is a patient and also trying to quit smoking? If not, can anyone recommend good products for either use? Where can I get a better understanding of oils and waxes? Any other information anyone can provide to better my knowledge on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hi there friend, glad to hear your getting into vaping. The first thing you should do though, is completely ignore everything you read in High Times or other cannabis magazines because it is all just marketing. Atmos is a shady company that rebrands mass produced pen vapes from China.

If money is no object for you, the MiniVAP would suit your purposes well. It performs exceptionally well with herbs, and users report having a good experience with tobacco. It is not made to handle waxes alone however, so you would need to put your wax on a bed of herb and it might not vaporize that well. If cost is a factor, the Arizer Solo is a great portable that can do tobacco on low settings.

clouded vision

I'm sure your are referring to the high times article and I have no idea what they were thinking ranking the atmos number 1, I would bet that atmos advertises with high times though. As far as nicotine goes, your best bet is probably any ego style battery with a clearomizer and e-juice (whole set up can be had for around $25 if you look hard enough. I would stay away from most products that claim to do both herb and oils as they typically only do one really well.
I would guess you would start off medicating with just flowers so I would look for a flower vape to start with and then do a little more research on oil vapes if you decide to go that route in the future. I always suggest the arizer solo as a great vape for anyone starting out. It is fool proof and delivers great taste and vape production. I'm not sure how well it would handle loose leaf tobacco so you might have to look into that more if you plan to use it that way. I can tell you if the temperature range is right for vaporizing tobacco then there is no reasonit shouldn't work

ou812?

1st off Welcome Smb 1913.You have come to a great place to aid you in your application of meds:leaf:. A lot of good people here w/experience and 1st hand knowledge.

I 2nd the Solo as said many times before,it does so well in both apps:home use w/PA and portable on battery which it performs great on as well.Having basically almost no maintenance ,other than reclaiming the oil out of the stem every few weeks,which is nothing but fun...yummy:D !! My Solo was my only purchase on vapes SO FAR, but beware of the GAS and the VAS............... just pulling your leg, you'll get to that later on but seriously as CLOUDED VISION stated its a great vape as entry level user and its learning curve is at best FUN:party:, especially w/ the crew here @FC to guide you along the way:wave:.

Top Bottom