• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for a good, portable 3 in 1 vaporiser, to give up tobacco [or are 3 in 1's crap?]

duburban-poison

Hi All,

New to vaping in general. Been a tobacco smoker all these years (joints & cigs). Time has come to cut out evil tobacco from my life completely. I want to do this by buying a vaporizer for herbs, oils and e-liquids.

Now I'm very new to these products - there's so many on the market it gets confusing. I'm based in the UK. got a budget of up to £180 (can stretch more if worth it)

Needs to be:
1. Durable
2. Clean, flavorful smoke with nice high, quite decent clouds preferred. [Important]
3. Ideally i want a 3 in 1 that can do dry herbs (most important), Concentrates (not so important -hard to come by in the UK - but in the future will be easier) and 3 (least important) - E-Liquids - i want to use e-liquids to quit smoking. But then primarily use it just for herbs once iv quit nicotine.
4. Portable

Now iv seen these two products that fit the bill - but no idea on if the products are any good. Seen good and bad reviews, so i have mixed feelings. I want to invest once, in the right product - not something that will break or not fit for purpose. Hence why i have come here for your help!

V2 Pro Series 3 Vaporizer Kit
https://www.buyv2cigs.co.uk/v2-pro-...s-3-vaporizer-kit-special-introductory-offer/

QuickDraw 500 Deluxe
http://www.vapeworld.com/quickdraw-...te&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=quickdraw_500

Is there anymore good 3 in 1s i'm missing?

Has anybody have any good/bad experiences with these products? Will these be fit for my needs? Are they worth it?

Now i have also pondered on this idea:
Buy a vaporizer just for herbs/concentrates then buy a crappy little cheap e-cig pen for e-liquids and try not to get a 3in1 as usually these things are a jack of all trades, yet master at none. Dry herbs at this stage is the most important thing. E-Liquids are just to help me quit cigs in the mean time.

Now i can see from posts here that the Haze V3 is a very good vaporizer for herbs/oils. Do you think its worth me just buying that (or something similar? any suggestions?) for my herbs. then a cheap e-cig pen from the local corner shop for e-liquids to quit nicotine? I don't mind that idea if it means i get the right product.

Any help for this noob would be appreciated!

Thanks!

duburban-poison

Thanks Scott, Haze v3 certainly looking like a winner at the moment.

Anyone got any other suggestions that fit my needs?

duburban-poison,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Now i can see from posts here that the Haze V3 is a very good vaporizer for herbs/oils. Do you think its worth me just buying that (or something similar? any suggestions?) for my herbs. then a cheap e-cig pen from the local corner shop for e-liquids to quit nicotine? I don't mind that idea if it means i get the right product.
I'm sure Scott will advise you about the features of the Haze V3 and although I don't have one, it seems to be getting good reviews and I believe can also do e-liquids.

Some might argue that putting e-liquid through their prize dry herb vape is sacrilege and I would agree with them, especially as I have just given up smoking (@6 weeks) - having purchased an e-cig and then moved on to vaping.

I smoked tobacco for 35+ years (hand rolled GV with menthol filters), I promise you, I haven't craved a single cigarette since using my vape in the evenings with nothing but weed.

I wasted £25.00 on an e-cig and liquid, that would have been better spent on vaporiser accessories as I only used it for the first 3 days of purchase - yuk!

Seriously, get your vape and try using just the vape, no e-cig or tobacco and see if you can ween yourself off nicotine like I did, you won't regret it!

Remember, if you really must, you can always vape tobacco, after all it is simply a dry herb ;)

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I'd definitely go with the Haze, I've been seeing Superb Customer Service from @scottg402 on the open boards, I can't even imagine how awesome he must be in the back channels.

I've had my eyes on a Haze for quite some time now.

However, I do recommend getting a separate device for your E-juice, for the convenience factor.

A Subox is only about 60$ and comes with everything needed to get into Sub-ohm Vaping out of the box, besides a 10$ battery.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The V2 Pro series 3 and the Quickdraw 500 are the same product. Quickdraw was allowed to re-label the V2 somehow but they are the same manufacturer. I would not recommend them for dry herb or concentrates. They only allow a small amount of herb, quick shut off time and tho the taste is better than some other conduction models I have tried, I would say it is not a vape I would use often. It is not really good for concentrates either as the wax/concentrate cart will lose half of your material and make a great sticky mess and you won't want to ever use it again.

I have not tried the Haze, however the Haze V3 does sound like a great product and has many happy users out there.

duburban-poison

Thanks for the advice :)

Yeh I'm not very keen on e-liquids persoa. Not a fan of them, in fact its only now iv considered them (they have been on the market for years now, just wasn't interested before). but I'm just pondering on having it open as an option for if i crave nicotine. Maybe your right i will not want to use e-liquids in my vaporizer. But with the v3 and its multiple chambers surely i can leave 1 chamber free for herb only, then 1 for e-liquids as not to cross contaminate. That's a good point that i didn't think about before.

I want to cut out buying tobacco completely - spend to much on it (with weed and all). Never want to buy another pouch again once iv bought a vaporizer. Well that's the plan anyway.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
surely i can leave 1 chamber free for herb only, then 1 for e-liquids as not to cross contaminate.
You sure can, and I beleive that's what many do, they even have different stems depending on what product they are vaping to ensure no cross pollution.

I want to cut out buying tobacco completely - spend to much on it (with weed and all). Never want to buy another pouch again once iv bought a vaporizer. Well that's the plan anyway.
A great plan - good luck. You're on the right track to becoming tobacco free :tup:

woolspinner

aybe your right i will not want to use e-liquids in my vaporizer. But with the v3 and its multiple chambers surely i can leave 1 chamber free for herb only, then 1 for e-liquids as not to cross contaminate. That's a good point that i didn't think about before.

The two chambers do share the same vapor path, however. So there will be slight "cross-contamination" in that manner.

Having never smoked tobacco (other than a flirt with cloves in college) I do not know if vaping cannabis in lieu of any nicotine is a solution. I know there is at least one thread with more than a couple of tobacco users who have gone through the same transition. Can anyone else recall the thread title for our friend? Something like "help switching to vaping" or...? I recall one person going cold turkey to vaping cannabis and others doing e-cig to tide them over.

I wish you all the best. My dear mother has tried patches, gum, pills and has not been able to shake the monkey. My dad quit cold turkey from unfiltered Camels in the 80's with nothing more than willpower and Carefree sugarless gum. I remember it fondly because he was a ready supply of chewing gum!

Your sense of taste and smell will improve when you quit, which means you will better be able to delight in the subtle tastes and odors of cannabis! :clap:

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I would check out the last 10-15 pages of the Haze thread (the bulk since the V3 was released) which will give you some decent insight into the vape... I personally love mine, mainly use flower but have thrown in a tiny bit of wax twice and was a great experience. It is incredibly convenient in being able to be prepped for a whole day with minimal effort and being able to handle just about any type of mj you throw at it.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Thanks for the advice :)

Yeh I'm not very keen on e-liquids persoa. Not a fan of them, in fact its only now iv considered them (they have been on the market for years now, just wasn't interested before). but I'm just pondering on having it open as an option for if i crave nicotine. Maybe your right i will not want to use e-liquids in my vaporizer. But with the v3 and its multiple chambers surely i can leave 1 chamber free for herb only, then 1 for e-liquids as not to cross contaminate. That's a good point that i didn't think about before.

I should look into what the Haze is capable of regarding Sub-Tanks, not sure if it is capable of firing sub-ohm tanks.

If you're looking to drop big tobacco, I really really recommend the Kangertech Subox Mini.

I desperately tried quitting smoking over and over again, then tried a standard E-vod VV and a decent tank (Also a Kangertech) but I'd end up smoking the fuckin Marlboro cigarettes anyway.

Then I got into sub-ohm Vaping, after that I never looked back, started at 12mg of nicotine with a standard tank, then 6mg when I got the Subox (the abundance of Vapor compensates for the cut in nicotine) a week later 3mg, and now ... 0mg.

Still find it to be very therapeutic,and once you find your preferred flavor and PG : VG ratio, the juice is delicious... And I gotta admit, the cloud chasing is rather fun.

I honestly thought I'd never be able to quit the nicotine, and every single unit says ..
It is not intended as a tobacco cessation device, but I would still be lighting up the Marlboros if it weren't for the E-juice.

The vapor and flavor is incredible, warm flavor-packed vapor coming in and cold therapeutic vapor coming out.

Sorry if I went too far off topic here, but I feel so passionate about those struggling with the damned cigarettes, I know it was a plague for me...
I wanted to stop SOOO bad, I just couldn't do it.

But the Sub-ohm Vaping worked.

Skyscraper

When I quit smoking cigs I just smoked more herb and it ultimately worked (meaning that I did quit smoking cigarettes). A pack would usually last me about 3-5 days. One pack through the week and usually one on the weekends (smoked more when going out and drinking plus friends bumming cigs).

It was easy to give up tobacco once my health started to improve. That was motivating. Plus tobacco was something to smoke socially/ in places where you can't smoke weed. LOL
Anymore I can't stand being a regular smoker. I smell people smoking even when they drive by me in a car and the smoke gives me a headache if it's around too long!

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Box/Mechanical Mods are almost completely taking over "Da Springs"...

It's actually really rare to see people smoking traditional cigarettes any longer.
And like @Skyscraper ... I can smell it from a distance, and it is quite nauseating.

It's almost unreal how fast the E-cig industry is progressing.
Especially this last year.

It's similar to the phone/tablet/ industry...just when you think you have the latest and greatest... Something new and more amazing comes out.

scottg402

Nothing worse than driving 70 MPH+ on the freeway with the windows cracked and being able to recognize the person in front of you is smoking based on the smell alone. I think the ex-smokers are always the most sensitive to the smell. At least it seems that way in my case.

And yes I agree the E-cig/Mod side of the industry is growing at an astronomical rate! It's kinda good for us herbal vaporist's too because it helps us blend and brings exposure to our industry.

mikeben

I went from a V2 Pro 3 to a Haze V3-HUGE step up. You made a great choice and because it has a great battery I never combust my herbs any more. I was able to stop smoking tobacco once I started Cannabis five years ago, and this machine just has so much to it you will forget the cigs too. I mean 3 different ways to use dry herb, wax, oil, tinctures, kief, hash, you will have so much you can try. It works with everything Cannabis except food!

Top Bottom