Lookah Unicorn Electric Dab Rig Introduction And Special Offer

JamesM420

Manufacturer
I'd like to introuce you all to the Lookah Unicorn portable electric dab rig. Currently available in 5 colors from the Lookah online headshop. Lookah Unicorn E-Rig

The Unicron gets its name from the thick borosilicate replaceable glass cone thats sits snuggly over the battery base and conceals the atomizer. Unlike many other portable e-rigs the Unicorn has the atomizer placed centrally inside the unit rather than on the outside.

The Unicorn's top and bottom parts are held in place by a strong magnet providing a convenient and elegant solution to loading the atomizer cup.

This e-rig's atomizer uses a porous quartz core in a ceramic cup resulting in fast heat-up times and pure flavor.
It has a built in 1900mAh battery that charges via from micro USB empty from empty to full in about 2 hours. It has three temperature settings that can be used with a preheat automatic mode or on-demand heating.

The Unicorn electric dab rig has a LED light ring around the power button; this discreet light provides battery and heat cycle information as needed. It also has haptic feedback letting you know when heat cycles are ready by vibrating.

To switch on the Unicorn e-rig press the power button five (5) times in quick succession. From there, it's easy to set the temperature with a double click, cycling through low 3.3V (green), medium 3.6V (blue), and high 4.2V (white) temperature modes. Three clicks start the preheat and automatic mode, indicated with a flashing LED and two (2) vibrations. Once heated to the set temperature, you can enjoy up to 60s worth of dabbing. Alternatily you can press and hold the button for manual vaping mode.

The Unicorn kit comes with the following
1 Unicorn Electric Dab Rig Base
1 Magnetic Top with Unicorn Glass Percoloator
1 Mouthpiece Tip Stopper
2 Atomizer Coils
1 Dab Tool
1 Cleaning Brush
1 USB Cable
1 User Manual

The lookah webpage has an introductory off of 20% off running from the 13th of November to the 20th of November which lowers the price from $189.99 to $151.99 for a limited time. No coupon is required for this.
(See full promotion details here Unicorn Flash Sale)

UNICORN_details_01.jpg

UNICORN_details_03.jpg

UNICORN_details_04.jpg

UNICORN_details_05.jpg

UNICORN_details_06.jpg

UNICORN_details_07.jpg

UNICORN_details_08.jpg

UNICORN_details_012.jpg

JamesM420

Manufacturer
yes, they are both electric dab rigs. This is a similar product to the Puffco Peak but with the coil inside.
There are some other differences as well such as the coils. The peak uses a fully ceramic bowl/atomizer I belive and the Unicorn has a quarts core atomizer in a ceramic cup.
Also the size of the atomizer and temperatures will be different.
The peak has 4 different temp settings and this has 3 different temp settings.
Hope that helps.

Justpassedu

The Lookah Unicorn has been in my rotation for about a month now and I’d say I put several grams of different concentrates through it during that time with only having to clean the glass on occasion. The original atomizer/quartz coil has not given me any issues or proven to need any sort of cleaning yet . I been really enjoying it and have used several other brands of concentrate vapes with a similar style . The 1st thing I noticed is how easy it is for travel , it doesn’t have much weight to it at all and it has a small footprint. The glass is thick and snaps on magnetically, I even found that my puffco glass fits as well but airflow is a bit more limited using it but it does work . I liked the fact that carb caps don’t need to be used as the atomizer is hidden in the base under the glass and this added a bit more portability for me when taking it out . It has a manual mode and session mode and for the most part I been using manual mode as there is virtually no heat up time , you select your temp , hit the button and within seconds you are getting vapor. Battery life has been really great , no issue at all taking it out for a day and having to worry about it dying . I never timed it but brought it to friends and we probably put over 50 hits through it and it still had room for more . They include a nice assortment of accessories to get you going and even an extra coil . It’s stupid simple to use and remember the button settings and what everything does . It even has a haptic feedback to help. They also included a rubber mouthpiece that helps contain the water inside. When I first got it in my hands the taste was a bit off but after cleaning everything with some soap and water and putting a bit of concentrate through the device that disappeared. I also found the temps to be a bit high and settled on the lowest temperature which proved to work nicely . I had spoke with Lookah about it and they plan to lower the temps and upgrade the device. They also plan to add more coil options including dish setups which I really think will bring this vape to another level and they are hoping to start making some custom glass for it as well .

JamesM420

Manufacturer
I'd like to introuce you all to the Lookah Unicorn portable electric dab rig. Currently available in 5 colors from the Lookah online headshop. Lookah Unicorn E-Rig

The Unicron gets its name from the thick borosilicate replaceable glass cone thats sits snuggly over the battery base and conceals the atomizer. Unlike many other portable e-rigs the Unicorn has the atomizer placed centrally inside the unit rather than on the outside.

The Unicorn's top and bottom parts are held in place by a strong magnet providing a convenient and elegant solution to loading the atomizer cup.

This e-rig's atomizer uses a porous quartz core in a ceramic cup resulting in fast heat-up times and pure flavor.
It has a built in 1900mAh battery that charges via from micro USB empty from empty to full in about 2 hours. It has three temperature settings that can be used with a preheat automatic mode or on-demand heating.

The Unicorn electric dab rig has a LED light ring around the power button; this discreet light provides battery and heat cycle information as needed. It also has haptic feedback letting you know when heat cycles are ready by vibrating.

To switch on the Unicorn e-rig press the power button five (5) times in quick succession. From there, it's easy to set the temperature with a double click, cycling through low 3.3V (green), medium 3.6V (blue), and high 4.2V (white) temperature modes. Three clicks start the preheat and automatic mode, indicated with a flashing LED and two (2) vibrations. Once heated to the set temperature, you can enjoy up to 60s worth of dabbing. Alternatily you can press and hold the button for manual vaping mode.

The Unicorn kit comes with the following
1 Unicorn Electric Dab Rig Base
1 Magnetic Top with Unicorn Glass Percoloator
1 Mouthpiece Tip Stopper
2 Atomizer Coils
1 Dab Tool
1 Cleaning Brush
1 USB Cable
1 User Manual

The lookah webpage has an introductory off of 20% off running from the 13th of November to the 20th of November which lowers the price from $189.99 to $151.99 for a limited time. No coupon is required for this.
(See full promotion details here Unicorn Flash Sale)

UNICORN_details_01.jpg

UNICORN_details_03.jpg

UNICORN_details_04.jpg

UNICORN_details_05.jpg

UNICORN_details_06.jpg

UNICORN_details_07.jpg

UNICORN_details_08.jpg

UNICORN_details_012.jpg
The URL for this product has been changed to https://www.lookah.com/vaporizers/portable-electric-dab-rigs/unicorn-portable-electric-dab-rig.html

Top Bottom