Long Tube Tvape vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouded vision

I accidentally bought 2 Tvapes on ebay recently so I am trying to sell one here to get my money back. You get your choice of either black or red, or if you want to be different I will even let you pick a combination of the 2 colors however you would like it. The black one has been used 1 time & the red is unused, I opened them, charged them & tested to make sure that both worked. It will include everything you get when brand new. I am asking for $65 firm which will cover my original cost, priority shipping & fees. This is the same price the black one is currently being sold for on ebay & you won't have to bid or worry about getting sniped if you buy it from me. Any questions pm me.
DQsSYdd.jpg

Last edited:

clouded vision

The black one is gone, I was originally only going to sell one of the 2 but VAS got the best of me and I have a VXC on the way so the red one is available. Also the starting bid on eBay for the red one with no reserve is $61 so that's what I'm asking for the red one now.
note to mods, if I need to lock this thread and start a new one for just the red one let me know.

edit: forgot to put in original post but US shipping only

Last edited:

clouded vision

$55, this is the cheapest you will find it. I can't go any lower. If I can't sell it at this price I will keep it as a backup for my solo.

clouded vision,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom