Long Time MFLB user looking for new Portable reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Hi all, im in the market for a new vape. Ive had the mflb for quite a while now, and its an overall great vape,but i dont like the battery life.

So, im looking for a nice pocket vape like the mflb with a long battery life. The solo looks so nice, but id prefer a vape to put in my pocket. The pax and inh are out of my price range. Im looking to spend 160 max.

thanks

NotPotRelated,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I don't think there are any. That is like the dream vaporizer.. pocketable vaporizer with long battery life under 160. Keep in mind that the Solo is 160$ because it's a promotion price, outside US and pretty much in every store except 1-2, it is >200$.

You can get the vaponic, lotus vaporizer, vapman or vaporgenie, they are all pocketable, under 160 and with a long battery life (if you consider lighters a battery.:D )

Other than that, you can get a used INH 004 when they start popping up.

EDIT: You might find some cheaper DaVinci's on ebay and amazon, beware of unauthorized dealers.

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
I don't think there are any. That is like the dream vaporizer.. pocketable vaporizer with long battery life under 160.

Thats exactly why i posted! I was thinking to myself; "i must be missing something!"

If I was you, I would buy the Solo without hesitation. You will love it!

Im completely aware of how awesome the solo is... I just am looking for pcoket size. Portables arent worth 250 if they dont hit like desktops

NotPotRelated,

Mutt

Buy extra batteries for your MLFB. I also bought the AC power adapter. That makes it really nice. I can keep my batteries on the charger for when I need them and use the AC cord the rest of the time. Great enhancement to the MFLB.

Mutt,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Thats exactly why i posted! I was thinking to myself; "i must be missing something!"

Im completely aware of how awesome the solo is... I just am looking for pcoket size. Portables arent worth 250 if they dont hit like desktops

The iolite is also about 160$ish i think.. but it's a conduction vaporizer. Honestly, i would just wait for a used INH. It is your best bet IMO, or wait another year.. if we consider the amount of new portable vaporizers this past year (Thermovape, DaVinci, PAX, Puffit, Vaporblunt,..), i think it is fair to expect a continued growth.

vorrange,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Slightly used NO2 in classifieds right now for $90! That's a hell of a deal on a good portable.. It's pocketable, but not as small as Solo.. The Solo always fits perfectly in my pocket, you just need some LB battery caps to cap a fully pre-packed stem to keep herb in place when in pocket. Haven't had any issues w/breaking a stem yet!! (Knock on wood)

I replaced my MFLB with my Solo, but am pretty sure by the end of the day I will have ordered a new Cherry LB with their finishing grinder.. I am missing that little unit, perfect for kief, which is perfect for my headaches!!

JSteez4205,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Slightly used NO2 in classifieds right now for $90! That's a hell of a deal on a good portable.. It's pocketable, but not as small as Solo.. The Solo always fits perfectly in my pocket, you just need some!

ehh solo isnt really pocketable in my situation.

NotPotRelated,

max

Out to lunch
I've used an iolite a lot, and other than the fixed temp I've had no issues with it. Conduction? Who cares? It's not a damn hot plate vape. It draws just fine and the initial taste is good. If you've got to have a variable temp pocket vape, either buy something from an eBay seller and don't worry about a warranty, or up your price range. There is no 'great pocket vape at a great price with full manuf. warranty'.
Portables arent worth 250 if they dont hit like desktops
I won't say what I really think of that statement, but it's like saying a sports car isn't worth the money unless it rides like a full sized sedan.

max,

max

Out to lunch
The Hammer is as much a pocket vape as the Solo. Even less so during use.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom