Lithe vs VG vs Lotus?

bigsnack

Has anyone heard of this vape called the Lithe? Just saw it on amazon and it looks interesting. http://www.amazon.com/Lithe-wooden-Portable-Herbal-Vaporizer/dp/B00578WYHC

I'd like to ask ya'll on how it may compare with some of the established models, like the VG(wood or bat), or Lotus? Like compare as in the typical/important stuff, like efficiency, and taste. Thanks a bizzle.

Mod note: General Vaporization- Vapor related but not model specific. Please post in the appropriate forum. Thread moved.

bigsnack,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2766&p=4
Wait for review from FLskwat..
I was torn between Vapman/VapeOrSmoke/Lithe/Gn0mo/Lotus..
I know you can't go wrong with Lotus and Vapman .. Vape or Smoke is more for pros.. and concentrates.. And all 3 of those are on the $100+ so i decided to go with the Gn0mo.. and a friend decided to purchase lithe...
Also there is a new version of the Lotus to be beta-tested and if successful to be released.. so i would wait and see what it will come out of the new Lotus. :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Egzoset

Banned
One year ago, at 60$ each, i would have wished for one right away when i was shoping around for my 1st vaporizer! Now that i have my HerbalAire this is much less tempting as there are some aspects (like the wooden airpath) which will make me want to wait and see... After a few months of usage i got a good idea what it means having to clean up from time to time; it's trouble enough with the HA teflon moutpiece, i can't imagine trying to keep the wood conduit clean enough to preserve taste!

:peace:

Egzoset,

jackmormon

You can't really compare a VG or Lithe to the Lotus except for the torch aspect. The airpath on those two is direct from the torch flame into the bowl. With the Lotus, the torch heats a nickel plate and air is drawn up through the bottom of the cap, past the nickel plate, and through the bowl. Totally different design and vaping experience, except for using a torch.

jackmormon,

Egzoset

Banned
I need to add/correct a few things. One year ago exactly i didn't even know about vaporizers and their airpaths, make it more like nine months. I rounded-off too much, probably because i was affected by my late "smoke" tests (with no smoke) somehow! Anyway, i wouldn't have included the Lotus in this lot myself (not just because it looks like a pipe!): you're quite right JackMormon to point out that the cannabis vapor airpath is totally isolated from the heat source in a Lotus - not to mention that going Lotus also means having to consider a totally different price range...

As far as airpath cleanliness goes we might as well put the Lotus in the same category as the VapBong except the later uses no torch and it's a lot cheaper too.

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom