List of Top Fake THC Cartridge Brands And Most Counterfeit THC Cart Brands

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
As somebody who lives in California. I've witness the criminals selling these cheap and dirty THC cartridges. Ive tried a counterfeit TKO cart and it tasted like chemicals. I also hit a Brass Knuckles that tasted like chemicals too. God awful taste. I always try to spread awareness to my fellow cannabis vaping stoners to only buy from licensed dispensaries.

There's this really good article that was just published on cannbis.net, and it shows a list of the most popular fake THC cartridge brands to stay away from. Theres also a list of the most popular licensed cannabis oil cartridges that are experiencing counterfeit issues. Very insightful read that ends with a sub reddit dedicated to identifying and discussing about fake THC carts and counterfeits.

I only vape Raw Garden cartridges because they have lab test to prove they are clean. Anyway, I hope this article helps somebody realize to stay away from these street cartridges.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
They've had counterfeit Raw Garden packaging out since the end of last year. I switched to Buddies liquid live resin. Better product and better price IMHO!

invertedisdead,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Where I live WA state I’m not sure if there are fake cartridges sold at the cannabis shops but there are some that are poor quality. I went through several before I found a cartridge that wouldn’t give me a sinus headache or sinus infection. Some didn’t have good flavor either. There’s good and bad out there, find something that works well for you and your health. I like a product called Two Heads. Love the pineapple Maui Wowi. I hope this is the right place for this post.

I think most of the fake ones are made in people garages and sold in the black market IMO

Last edited:
CarolKing,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
This thread topic does not quite paint the full picture for what is going down.

YES- there are many counterfeits and that is a huge problem [fuck knows what are in those]... One can go buy empty packaging and carts from China with nearly any major brand label on it.

I'm not convinced that dispensaries have been immune to this plague, and would bet there are many shops, both knowingly and unknowingly, carrying black market carts.

BUT one really should remember, that the people getting sick from oil carts in 2019 were NOT always from black market. Most cases were a result of Vitamin E in the oil. Vitamin E was found in numerous totally LEGIT brands being sold in legal dispensaries. I guess my point is, carts are a gamble any way you look at it...

FlyingLow,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Vitamin E was found in numerous totally LEGIT brands being sold in legal dispensaries.

Which legit brands were found to be using it?

I never saw any legit dispensaries in California peddling those fake carts, where would they get them from? Legit dispensaries all get their products from the same handful of distributors. It’s the unlicensed shops that can’t get access to in-demand legit products/distribution who were pushing the fake carts. I think the issue is that most people can’t tell the difference between licensed shops. In my town we’ve never had a licensed collective and almost everyone I talk to swears the stores around here are legit. I’m not sure if it’s because they see a security guard, or the prepackaged products, or the bud tender tells them this or what. But I honestly don’t see any more risk to cartridges than any other extract. In Canada they are adding foreign plant waxes and resins to distillate to pass it off as shatter and budder. https://cannabislifenetwork.com/lipids-gone-backwards/

Unfortunately people have been adulterating cannabis and hash for thousands of years.

Top Bottom