Limited Vaporizer Dimensions

jpm175

Due to a stash size limitation I am looking for a good plug in vaporizer that is only 3.5" in one direction.

Anyone have any suggestions? I cant see to find anything.

mod note: Questions about what to buy belong in 'Ask FC'. Thread moved.

jpm175,

lwien

Stash size limitation? 3.5" in one direction? Not quite sure I understand.

lwien,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
The Magic Flight Launch Box with the power adapter has to be the smallest plug in you can buy

aesthyrian,

Spacenstein

I'm pretty sure a MFLB+PA would be the smallest you can get.. A log vape might be possible, as well.

Spacenstein,

Nosferatu

I think hes saying his stash box needs to be secret and the size of it in one direction is 3 and a half inches. So he wants a vape that will fit in it. I think the MFLB + PA is the right answer...if you tell us the other dimensions it would be easier though...

Nosferatu,

max

Out to lunch
With that size limitation you're eliminating every decent AC vape I can think of. The LB fits the bill the best, and if you want AC, the adapter shouldn't have to go in a stash box.

max,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
log vapes are appx 2.5 inches wide cylinder, 4.5" tall; soda can sized.

for thinking outside the box, they are also relatively innocuous looking and double as working / pass-offable aromatherapy devices, just stash the vapor tubes in the stashbox and leave the aromatherapy cup in.

not too many small vapes, at least with AC, for non AC, supreme vape might be that small (works with torch)

MFLB with power adapter as mentioned.

or if the stash fits something long, just has to be skinny? maybe a heatwand style? but then i'm guessing you can't store a bong to use it with :/

rabblerouser,

jpm175

It is pretty much unlimited in both other directions, so I guess i am looking for a vape that is thin to slide into a narrow opening.

Thanks for the suggestions!

jpm175,

max

Out to lunch
Personally, I think choosing a vape to fit a stash size is a mistake. You can easily end up with a model that's under performing and/or over priced, if you can even find a size you want. The LB or iolite would seem to fit your size requirement, but thin AC vapes? There's not enough demand for a size limitation like this for anyone to design one.

max,
Top Bottom