Leviathan M&M tech Custom Slyme Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

farscaper

This is my 15" slymed Leviathan Showerhead custom tube. as you can see there is slyme work on the mouthpiece, ice pinches and around the base. the branding is done in sandblast. I had this specifically done that way cause they started doing baked decals and they didnt look so good. The decal on the down stem seams to be flaking off a bit, but that does not hurt it a bit.

included is as follows
tube (I named her moya) - $260 total after arms and legs were removed (if you have seen the thread you know)
14/14 dome adapter $20
14mm oil dome $20
2x 14mm quartz nails (1 is a cup and one is divited head) $40
Ti pad and curve - traded for
oil slick ball with 1 use - $25 (switched to a different slickstack so it only got used 1 time.
14mm/18mm adapter $10
total over $375 bucks cost to acquire it all.

Im gonna let all this go for $235 shipped and i will cover paypal fee.

Not every day people let you steal their glass for so little, but life happens and we must abide.
019_zps46387c4f.jpg

With the 14/18 adapter
018_zps851b1c25.jpg

Oil dome style with 2 quartz nails
017_zpsd390b556.jpg

Ti pad and curve from Boroworks. note that the curve has been re-wrapped custom.
016_zps5c85a833.jpg

The only thing missing from this last pic is the oil slick ball. It IS included i just took this picture before i remembered to bring it out. you can see it in the first picture clearly
015_zpsc6a9e915.jpg

farscaper,
Reactions: ogcook

farscaper

Keeping tube and downstem. I will relist the other parts later for reduced price

farscaper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom