Left 4 Dead 2

t00fatt

I don't know about you guys, but I have a major love for anything undead. I also love cooperative games where you must work together as a team. I haven't been this excited for a new game for a very long time. Well it's only 7 more until until L4D2 unlocks on steam and doors open at retailers for midnight releases. I plan on playing through each campaign at least once tonight. So who else is getting L4D 2 tonight either on steam or for the xbox?

I'm sure most of you are on the xbox, but those on steam post your ID's. I just switched over to the PC and sure could use some more friends.

My ID is t00fatt, feel free to send me a friend request.

t00fatt,

Jedu

As soon as crossover 8.1 comes out ill be downloading it! I'll send you a request.

Ps. Mac's suck for gaming :crash:

Jedu,

bcleez

XBL: bcleez

got the gnome chompsky ach a few minutes ago.

Its pretty fun, I was playing with some good people and we just burned thru 2 campaigns real fast. like too fast...

Versus is fun too.

Realism.......ehhhhhh I will wait for the real zombie apocolypse.

bcleez,

t00fatt

Wow, I haven't been able to stop playing since midnight, well more like 1:30 valve was late as usual... All of my expectations have been surpassed, finally L4D feels tense and exciting again. I can't imagine ever playing L4D 1 again, it would be to boring. Valve has done it once again!

t00fatt,

bcleez

I traded my L4D & modern warfare 1 in & got L4D2 for $20.

no point to play those ever again

bcleez,

Jedu

Downloading as I write this. Should be up and running later tonight!

Jedu,

bcleez

Are you guys bored of this game yet?

L4D1 seemed to have tons of replay value... I am not getting the same feel off this one. I tore through the achievements, thought they should be harder, and no zombie genocide?? It gave a fun reason to keep playing to kill 53k.

I hope that valve will come through and allow consoles to download some of the maps and mods that the pc users create. I was looking at all the L4D1 user created campaigns and maps, its insane.

bcleez,

YoungethKinsaul

Gettin a new computer for christmas...
ooooh ima kill so many zombies..
Also anyone notice the big black guy, i think his name is Cole look just like Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince

YoungethKinsaul,
Top Bottom