LaunchPad NextGen Dank

NexVision

Do you have a link to the site? I can safely say I have tried just about every IH on the market including the DynaCup and the VapHotBox.
For battery units my preference is in order Fluxer, Portside (replaced by PSM), PSM, JOJO/VHB, Dynatek, DynaCup.

Last edited:

NexVision

Not sure how legit and its a pre-order. They say 25% off but then they are taking off 25$ not 25%. Plus the price $250 only thing I haven't seen before is the temp gauge and size from picture certainly not portable.

So with that being said I would either look at Fluxer or PSM as the experience from both is similar I think the Fluxer is a little bit more refined with some more QA done and building of components. However either one of them you will be happy with if you want the 18650 then its the Fluxer. VHB and JOJO units heat slower and also require a button push to activate where the Flux and PSM are activated by pressing down on VAP.

Melvinator

Not sure how legit and its a pre-order. They say 25% off but then they are taking off 25$ not 25%. Plus the price $250 only thing I haven't seen before is the temp gauge and size from picture certainly not portable.

So with that being said I would either look at Fluxer or PSM as the experience from both is similar I think the Fluxer is a little bit more refined with some more QA done and building of components. However either one of them you will be happy with if you want the 18650 then its the Fluxer. VHB and JOJO units heat slower and also require a button push to activate where the Flux and PSM are activated by pressing down on VAP.
seriously dude thank you for the quick reply. Going to look at both of the things you mentioned. Gonna wait to 4th of july see if anyone will be running specials.

Melvinator,

NexVision

seriously dude thank you for the quick reply. Going to look at both of the things you mentioned. Gonna wait to 4th of july see if anyone will be running specials.
I can't forsee any of them really having a July 4th sale since they are on backorder for virtually all battery IH's. I would recommend getting on lists now for which ever you like. PM Pipes on here if you want PSM his info page https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/edit

You already posted in the Fluxer thread so you can grab the link from there also if you watch the Fluxer thread you maybe able to catch mr_c putting some blem fluxer units up for sale significantly shortening your wait time.

Melvinator

Anybody heard any news on the Nextgendank LaunchPad
Yes, I reached out via DM, they said they got hit by covid pretty hard and had to pause the projects until everyone was back to normal. They also mentioned they would be releasing several products instead of the one they have been posting about. Pretty rad dudes.

Melvinator,
Top Bottom