Launch box warrenty help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i recenty had my launch box confiscated by the cops and to my horror i am unable to find my warrenty. i have sent them an email. what are my options? i am broke and desperate and i hope to god i can get this replaced or i am back to burning which i cant afford to to do.

stickyvape,

lwien

A few things.

First...........welcome, I think.
Second......you should post this is the LaunchBox thread.
And third...are we to understand that you no longer have your Box and you want Magic Flight to just send you a new one because yours got confiscated? And you think that confiscation is covered under the warranty? :uhoh:

lwien,
do i think they should? i just said i lost my warrenty hence why i was asking. thx for the reply, i think..

stickyvape,

lwien

Ok, let me ask this another way. Are you in possession of your LaunchBox?

lwien,
ok well read the first post to answer that question.. and heres what i should of asked in the first place, does the warrenty cover a lost or stolen launch box. judging from your attitude i'd have say no. so can some nice mod or a not so nice mod close this topic.

stickyvape,

djonkoman

ofcourse not... if you buy a car, never lock it and leave it and someone steals it, do you go to the dealer for a free replacement?

djonkoman,

lwien

stickyvape said:
ok well read the first post to answer that question.. and heres what i should of asked in the first place, does the warrenty cover a lost or stolen launch box. judging from your attitude i'd have say no. so can some nice mod or a not so nice mod close this topic.

I think you've confused the word "warranty" with "insurance".

lwien,
hmm interesting now what if you just came up to a stop sign and someone runs up points a gun at you and jacks your car. hmm i guess you right you'd be s.o.l. oh wait no.. insurance would cover that not a dealership.. good one though.. too bad i didnt insure it eh?

stickyvape,
so what? i can smash it with hammer. but god help me if i lose it. kk well why dont you guys go pull that corperate dick out of your asses and instead of fucking combustion go fuck yourselves. ahh good stuff.

Modnote: Flaming is not allowed under any circumstances. Please review the forum rules you agreed to if you choose to continue posting after your 3 day ban.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/misc.php?action=rules

stickyvape,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom