Kia Vaporizer in a Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
"...highest quality ceramic element known to man..."

"...set at 356 degrees..."

NOPE!

Looks funny too. Noticed that it has a plug on the left side of it (with the wand hole facing you) for a power cable.

The Kia Kustom allows users to change the temperature from 0 - 450 f.

$174 for the Kia on PIU, $209 for the Kustom on GotVape.

Quetzalcoatl,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This video was posted by forum member Stonedpony a while back. Sadly he has sinced passed. I always got a kick out of watching his vids. I recommend watching them as they're funny in hell. He will be missed.

He swore by the Kia, that I remember.
:peace:

edit: he didn't post in on FC, but rather his you tube channel.

PaperClouds

I first used a Kia about 4 years ago. It wasn't the worst vape I've ever used but not quite worth the money, luckily I didn't buy it. The lock box function is a neat a idea to keep out nosy house guests or the children, but if someone with an agenda wanted to break in it wouldn't take more then a hammer, a screw driver and a small amount of force. At the time I thought it was the shit, but at that time I had little vape experience. It served my friend well and then finally shorted out. In other words to someone who's never used a vape, this would be probably mind blowing, to someone who has used one, it would be better then nothing.

PaperClouds,
I'm surprised it doesn't have a thread here. The box concept is a little weird, though, and "vaporizer in a box" sounds so cheesy. lol

A jalapeno...on a stick
A vaporizer...in a box

TheDudeNextDoor,
I searched "Kia" and it came up blank. Huh. Well there you go. Kind of surprised it's still around if the level of interest was that low.

TheDudeNextDoor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom