JetDryv or Lamart Piro?

Gnome34

Curious if anyone has experience with both devices. At the moment I am leaning towards the Piro due to the glass air path rather than wood of the JetDryv. Also the JetDryv seems remarkably overpriced.

GoldenBud

Piro is a great vape, I had it, but don't use the cheap torches. if you prepare to inhale the co2+h2o products from the butane torch combustion, get a real torch from a real elite company. like a Blazer or something. even the Big Buddy on the lowest can be perfect for the Piro. I broke my Piro (Don't let metal things be too near the glass..... my mistake....) and wouldn't go back using it some cheap lighter IMHO. the Piro extract very fast, the JetDryV intended for three flame torches tho, it's more angled the intake

I used triple torch with my Piro until I combusted. it was very heavy.. if you know how to control this machine. if you go this way, start with 0.03-0.05gr or so.. not with 0.1gr
it can be done with a very fast draw

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
JetDryV isn’t currently available tho they are working on a new drop. It’s also a custom designed piece. The lamart piro has a fancy wood shell on a basic glass fitting.

If you want inexpensive butane check out the TED Funnel from @RogueGuy
Also consider the Smoke Stack, also from TRWW. I'm on a one man mission to see it recognised as the best budget knock-out vape (even though it looks like shit)

Gnome34

Also consider the Smoke Stack, also from TRWW. I'm on a one man mission to see it recognised as the best budget knock-out vape (even though it looks like shit)
Appreciate it, I hadn't known the name of this one but had seen him using it on Reddit a while ago. Totally forgot about it! Ticks all the boxes I'm after in the butane department, hopefully he gets more in stock soon.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Gnome34 have you heard of the gn0me vape?? Speaking of butane powered, and your name haha the original creator doesn't make them anymore, but there is also a thread for gn0ckoffs, I have one made by another member here, but never use it...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Gnome34

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Appreciate it, I hadn't known the name of this one but had seen him using it on Reddit a while ago. Totally forgot about it! Ticks all the boxes I'm after in the butane department, hopefully he gets more in stock soon.
Email him direct. He's super personable. I was getting a <$50 order shipped to UK and I asked him to let me know when he relisted. Instead of making me wait and charging me x2 shipping, he put one in the package slightly ahead of the official release along with other freebies. Genuinely lovely guy.

Gnome34

@Gnome34 have you heard of the gn0me vape?? Speaking of butane powered, and your name haha the original creator doesn't make them anymore, but there is also a thread for gn0ckoffs, I have one made by another member here, but never use it...
Sounds like I need one for my namesake!

Shit Snacks

Sounds like I need one for my namesake!

Haha exactly what I was thinking... I could maybe hook you up if you are actually interested in the one I have?

Oh was O'Connell's knotty topper mentioned as another alternative btw??

Piro is also going to be available soon, he is doing a tetradrop and I'm sure there will be new Piro available too and orders will be open for shipping soon finally...

Shit Snacks,

Gnome34

Haha exactly what I was thinking... I could maybe hook you up if you are actually interested in the one I have?

Oh was O'Connell's knotty topper mentioned as another alternative btw??

Piro is also going to be available soon, he is doing a tetradrop and I'm sure there will be new Piro available too and orders will be open for shipping soon finally...
Sure, if you are in the US I would be happy to buy it. Probably not worth the shipping costs if you are overseas.

I have a few O'Connell's already including the bong sook. Didn't feel the same draw towards the topper as I do the JetDryv and Piro. However I think I'm going to try some cheap glass options from the Rogue Wax Works before getting anything else(aside from the gnome from you possibly).

Shit Snacks

Sure, if you are in the US I would be happy to buy it. Probably not worth the shipping costs if you are overseas.

I have a few O'Connell's already including the bong sook. Didn't feel the same draw towards the topper as I do the JetDryv and Piro. However I think I'm going to try some cheap glass options from the Rogue Wax Works before getting anything else(aside from the gnome from you possibly).

Oh cool, yeah I think because of what you have then that sounds like your best option after all, very versatile, I'll send you a message too, would be nice for what I have to actually get some real use finally!

Shit Snacks,

ondemander

Never tried the Piro or Bong Sook but own a Jet DryV, Sticky Brick OG and have owned a OWW Micro. I prefer the StickyBrick though the learning curve is steeper without the restrictor discs. I would imagine a FlipBrick would be pretty good too.

ondemander,

Gnome34

Never tried the Piro or Bong Sook but own a Jet DryV, Sticky Brick OG and have owned a OWW Micro. I prefer the StickyBrick though the learning curve is steeper without the restrictor discs. I would imagine a FlipBrick would be pretty good too.
What did you think of the JetDryv? Likes and dislikes?

Gnome34,

4everpushingaboulder

Likes: no learning curve, holds a lot of bud, built in stir tool, never combusted for me, works great with the Highlighter which really upped it to another level

Dislikes: I felt the SB OG has better flavor, too hard to buy from REFC, a little expensive for what it is
I’ve been waiting for a drop. I have a micro and a runt and a few TRWW glass and DIY butane vapes.

I’ve been going back and forth on the noisy cricket vs the JetDryV because the cricket works well on a bong or natively. But I’ve wanted a JetDryV for a while and I understand the extraction is even.

Dang. Maybe need both. But without EE to trade them not as apt to take the risk.

ondemander

Yes, even extraction is accurate for the JetDryV. That's why the flavor is better on the SB OG overall IMO because the JetDryV extracts more flavor from the whole bowl in the first few hits instead of just where the flame is aimed. I would go with the Cricket, BongSook, Piro or Flipbrick if you don't get the next drop.

Top Bottom