Jahvaporizer discount code?

Alexis

Hey community, happy Easter weekend. I tried searching and wasn't sure where to ask this- does anybody know if there is an F C discount code for Jahvaporizer? I could have sworn that there used to be one for Lacentralevapeur?

Big thanks for any info and wishing you all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend from the UK.

Alexis,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey community, happy Easter weekend. I tried searching and wasn't sure where to ask this- does anybody know if there is an F C discount code for Jahvaporizer? I could have sworn that there used to be one for Lacentralevapeur?

Big thanks for any info and wishing you all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend from the UK.

Never heard about the first one, Jah vaporizer but the one in France should be located in the Herbo Ti thread IIRC.

Something new on the horizon?

Happy Chocolate Day Bro!!!
(sorry, zero religion here...)

lazylathe,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Never heard about the first one, Jah vaporizer but the one in France should be located in the Herbo Ti thread IIRC.

Something new on the horizon?

Happy Chocolate Day Bro!!!
(sorry, zero religion here...)
Haha yeah thanks, except I can't eat chocolate!! I love it to bits. About twice a year I treat myself to a delicious hot creamy bowl of porridge with organic cocoa powder heated in coconut oil, poured into a hot bowl, porridge on top so that the rich, chocolatey sauce comes up around the edges and oozes everywhere. :drool:

Well, it is a lot nicer than it sounds anyway. Like a healthy pudding. All natural, unrefined savoury organic ingredients with medicinal value. You can also sprinkle xylitol on top for a harmless all natural sweetener with health benfits, in particular for the teeth. Yet it gives that full luxury chocolate kick and satisfaction with none of the posion additives usually eaten with cocoa.

Thanks for your thoughts. It appears Jahvaporizer are the new Lacentrale as far as us ordering internationally I think. Some people said and Im sure something led me to accept it but am well hazy bruv, and super high.:hmm::D

I will check out Lacentrale again though, I have been in a bit of a dreamworld of late.

So, no chocolates for me today but my mum is cooking us a nice roast dinner right now- roast potatoes in organic home rendered beef fat and coconut oil, with roast chicken thighs and drumsticks, some green peas and fermented vegetables, plus plenty of roasted garlic!:drool::drool:

And I baked a delicious rice bread for later made out of organic brown rice flour and coconut oil and water plus some sunflower lecithin just soaked in water overnight then baked in the oven.

Off to dinner. Have a nice sunday bro, best wishes to yout and all your family and pets.:tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well, it is a lot nicer than it sounds anyway. Like a healthy pudding. All natural, unrefined savoury organic ingredients with medicinal value. You can also sprinkle xylitol on top for a harmless all natural sweetener with health benfits, in particular for the teeth. Yet it gives that full luxury chocolate kick and satisfaction with none of the posion additives usually eaten with cocoa.

Love ya buddy but xylitol is about as natural as interestified soybean oil. Not sure if you are familiar with the production process but it makes sugarcane look like picking daisies. BTW xylitol is frequently made from the scraps after processing sugarcane which is kind of ironic.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Love ya buddy but xylitol is about as natural as interestified soybean oil. Not sure if you are familiar with the production process but it makes sugarcane look like picking daisies. BTW xylitol is frequently made from the scraps after processing sugarcane which is kind of ironic.

I stick to Stevia as my sweetener if I have to, otherwise it's unpasteurized honey.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Well done @lazylathe I would always recommwnd Stevia as your sweetener of choice, execept I have never tried it before I stopped trying new things out quite a few years ago. I just got fed up of suffering for several days each time to learn about something else I cannot tolerate so I always forget about stevia.

@invertedisdead thanks for the word on xylitol. Again I dont actually use it, cant tolerate it due to excess mucus. Same as cocoa btw, I didnt make clear above-it just causes too much lung congestion, so it is only a blue moon event.

So I have not ever delved deep on xylitol. I thought it was okay. I know there are a few different sources and possibly production methods so I may look into this. The one thing I remembered early on about it was how it was apparently shown to have an incredibly positive effect on dental and oral health, by retraining the bacteria in the mouth to behave differently so as to effectively prevent dental cavities.

hence why it has ended up in chewing gum and toothpaste no doubt.:D

@lazylathe oh yeah bro, also forgot: Im getting another Elev8r glass heater from Jah/Lacentrale. Both my purchased and my prize Elev8r heaters have glass nubs which will serve to rest the coik on. Current ones do not. 7th Floor can happily provide them.

Plan is to sell spare Elev8r but keep spare nubbed heater as backup. So no exciting new vaporizer purchases I'm afraid but the Herbo will take care of that hopefully soon, certainly fpr me. I have honestly never genuinely needed a vaporizer more than currently and I'm looking forward to it excitedly more than any of my other previous Ventures.

SV3 was most excited. Herbo Ti not as much first time around 12 months ago. Flowerpot was most excited ever, but with trepidation as well, prepared deep down for disappointment.

But now I'm probably even more excited and certainly more desperate than those times for the new Herborizer!:nod::)

Alexis

Okay I found the code!:clap: Also can confirm I was put through to Jah to order after I started on Lacentrale. So Jah it is for now!

I had to create a new account again. The code simply showed up in the sub bar from past typing.

FC discount for Jahvaporizer: FC13LCV10

Last edited:

bornfree13

Okay I found the code!:clap: Also can confirm I was put through to Jah to order after I started on Lacentrale. So Jah it is for now!

I had to create a new account again. The code simply showed up in the sub bar from past typing.

FC discount for Jahvaporizer: FC13LCV10
High
It didn't work for me?

bornfree13,

bornfree13

Hello. That was a long time ago though to be fair. Either no longer active, or possibly a newer cide.

Email them and ask? They are the nicest guys and a great shop. Good luck mate.
OK, Kool. Thank you

bornfree13,
Top Bottom