Iven by e1011labs

Kaptan

I just happen to come across this small portable sub $100 vape watching a YouTube video. It seems it’s marketed as being convection, but I’m doubtful. For the cheap price point, it may be decent if it’s a hybrid of sorts. It does have 4 temp settings.

Here is the link to their page for more information.

Has anyone tried one of these?
Does this look like a rebrand?

Kaptan,

maremaresing

Tabletopbong guy had a great review of it earlier this year. I almost bought one, but went in a different direction for my "cheap portable vape" needs.

Wulf has rebranded it in different colorways, but I can't tell who the OEM is. It's conduction only, and the webpage for the Iven really put me off it. Lot's of pretty and abstract renderings without any substance for the details of the device doesn't make me confident in the device itself or the knowledge of the E1011 brand. I also messaged them asking for specific information and never got a reply.

The aesthetics match a lot of their other devices, and they do have a history making and selling those prepacked dry herb sticks, so it's not a totally new brand. But they have barely any pictures or reviews of the device, and a whole lot of baseless hype.

Still, for a $50ish dry herb device that is small and seems to work about as well as a conduction vape would, I think it's a nice addition to the marketplace. I feel like it's intended for, and marketed to, new vape users going into headshops and dispensaries. In those cases, it can hit a nice price point in a more sleek and simple package than others. Conduction is a great choice for new users, too, given that it requires less technique to get good effects from.

FWIW, I believe the airpath to be direct from the oven to the mouthpiece, and the bottom cap made of simple components. I believe every vaporizer should have a fully cleanable airpath/vaporpath, and this technically fits that criteria. I see nothing in the tailcap that couldn't be shaken in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly. The vapor path can be cleaned with a iso swab and straw cleaner.

Last edited:
maremaresing,
Reactions: sedentree
Top Bottom