Its Hemp History Week!

Nycdeisel

Today starts this years hemp history week. June 4th to June 10th

So what are you doing? That involves hemp, of course :p

Im not actually doing anything, because hemp is already a part of my daily life! (Hemp seeds, hemp castile soap, hemp fabrics around the house, etc)

Go Hemp! :bigleaf:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm going to use my hemp seed oil and hemp seed hand cream more this week. :)

Vicki,

SD_haze

My favorite brand of hemp products www.satorimovement.com

I have their hooded sweatshirt from THC (Tahoe Hemp Company) that is easily one of my most prized possessions. This thing is unique where its insulated sooo much when its cold out, but breathes sooo easily when its not that cold. Always a perfect tempterature.

It also has two secret "stash pockets" that fit about 1-2 grams of bud and would take the police about 20 minutes of hard searching to find them both with a flashlight :rofl:

((its the first one, the trinity zip-up)
Had it for many years and still hasn't worn out

edit: looks like I have the fur lining one that has recycled plastic incorporated into it, maybe that explains its unusually awesome insulation
mens_tops__1.jpg

Nycdeisel

Nice SD! I dig it. sounds like a very comfortable sweater :)

Vicki: Im afraid thats not gonna cut it! haha. try some of the hemp soap, maybe get a hemp shower curtain, or a hemp bath towel, or something of the like. And no one else enjoys eating hemp? Such good stuff, and the seeds have more protein then meat!(but i still believe humans need certain animal products)

Nycdeisel,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Nice SD! I dig it. sounds like a very comfortable sweater :)

Vicki: Im afraid thats not gonna cut it! haha. try some of the hemp soap, maybe get a hemp shower curtain, or a hemp bath towel, or something of the like. And no one else enjoys eating hemp? Such good stuff, and the seeds have more protein then meat!(but i still believe humans need certain animal products)

LOL! Ok, I can go to The Body Shop and buy all their hemp products right now! :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot! Along with the hemp hand oil and hand cream, I also have hemp lip balm. :p

Nycdeisel

I have hemp lip balm too :p

But really, if you didnt know, there are hemp body care products still made with the same toxic cocktail of synthetic shit like many commercial products today . I have made the mistake of purchasing them(not using though, thankfully) and theres just so many toxic junky body care products, since its legal for them to say things like "organic" without actually BEING organic.

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom