• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand with flower

dampo

Using it with dynavaps ( with original dynavap insert), find the heating inconsistent, sometimes the click is hardly audible: combust.
And sometimes ( rarely ) take it out on the click and it is ( nearly ) combusting.
just my personal experience, others may have better results.

dampo,

EarthworldTim

Using it with dynavaps ( with original dynavap insert), find the heating inconsistent, sometimes the click is hardly audible: combust.
And sometimes ( rarely ) take it out on the click and it is ( nearly ) combusting.
just my personal experience, others may have better results.
To me this sounds like a vapcap issue. Have you tried more than one and experienced this?

I haven't used my dynas and wand for some time but it was always consistent and the only time I combusted was when I was distracted and missed the click.

EarthworldTim,
Reactions: LesPlenty

dampo

To me this sounds like a vapcap issue. Have you tried more than one and experienced this?
I suspect it might be indeed, my caps date at least to 2019/20 a regular and a low temp cap.
I just read an article "The Life of a VapCap" :
I noticed that the VapCaps have a lifecycle. I noticed that some caps initially click at a lower temperature and as they are being used they click at higher and higher temperature. Eventually I find myself replacing the cap when my herbs get combusted even though I stop heating at the click.
I guess it is time to buy some new caps then, i'd appreciate any tips as to which cap would be best suited to use with the Wand.

Pinte

Works great with my Dynavaps. I have the Ispire DV adapter. I used one of those $50 dental heaters before with adapter and it was fine also, but you had to plug it in every time which was annoying. The Wand is so much nicer being so portable. Worth the cost easily, imo.

L8blmr

Anyone have experience (good or bad) using the Ispire Wand with flower?
Nothing but consistant using the dyna insert. Just dont push the glass insert all the way in. My current position is the thickness of the lip above the black ring lip. I'll take and add a picture if anyone needs it to visualise.

Bazinga

Do you use other dry herb devices that you can compare to the performance of the Wand? So far you are the only one who seems to indicate that the Wand works well with flower. Even though I bought the Brute I’m thinking of also acquiring the Wand while it’s on sale.

Bazinga,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Never had any issues with my Wand and Dynavaps or anything else I've heated with it. The DV caps do expire after a while and need to be changed when they start combusting even before a click. I don't use an insert either.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: lluther
Top Bottom