Is there any good use for my grasshopper vape now that it's broken and the company is out of business?

Happy Fish

I preordered a grasshopper vape and for the 5 days it worked it was an amazing vape, then it broke and I sent it back to get fixed and they sent it back to me still broken so I just put it in a drawer and forgot about it. I just checked and now they're out of business. Is there any way I can get some use out of this thing? I feel like it was the worst vapor production for my money of any vape I ever spent and it would be cool to find a use for it but so far I haven't thought of any.

Happy Fish,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nope. They went out of business quite a while ago, you're only hope really is to just sell it for parts, although I can't imagine anyone that would really pay anything for it? Sorry, you're not alone!

Shit Snacks,

simba

@weedanwine
Having read a lot of the Grasshopper thread there are some people holding onto the hope and buying up spares, so hopefully you can find someone to take it off your hands.

simba,

Shit Snacks

Having read a lot of the Grasshopper thread there are some people holding onto the hope and buying up spares, so hopefully you can find someone to take it off your hands.

... except this wouldn't be buying a spare, this is just another broken unit lol FYI ;)

Shit Snacks,

Happy Fish

I feel like maybe there is potential to repurpose it into a ball vape or something if I can find the right coil and figure out how to trap the balls inside. I have the 14 mm head for it. Was kind of hoping some mad lad had already paved the way and had a guide or something.

Also, mine is not actually completely broken it does produce some vapor, but not like it should and the blue lights flicker and then turn red any time you hit it even on full battery. I think it is from a bad connection with the threads. Some of them got a little torn up. Anyone know if this is salvageable somehow?

Happy Fish,

Shit Snacks

I feel like maybe there is potential to repurpose it into a ball vape or something if I can find the right coil and figure out how to trap the balls inside. I have the 14 mm head for it. Was kind of hoping some mad lad had already paved the way and had a guide or something.

Are you talking about the performance front end? With 14 mm taper and supposedly more airflow? I guess you could try to do a DIY 14 injector using just that part as you describe, but just doesn't seem worthwhile at all? Better to just buy a complete setup for a 14 baller vape to work best then really...

Also, mine is not actually completely broken it does produce some vapor, but not like it should and the blue lights flicker and then turn red any time you hit it even on full battery. I think it is from a bad connection with the threads. Some of them got a little torn up. Anyone know if this is salvageable somehow?

There's no one to service it though, and yeah that's as good as broken, mine was working sometimes like that too, I still consider it broken and useless for anyone else lol

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom