Is there an ultra portable enail

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
like the Yocan Torch that can attach securely to the joint of any WP, but with a coil-less bucket atomizer instead?

The Yocan Torch is great but I like the traditional dabbing method of stirring your concentrate into the preheated nail/chamber instead of the vape pen method of carefully dropping your wax onto the exposed coil and screwing the cap back on before turning it on.

It seems like every portable enail has a big bulky battery, and sold as part of a kit along with their own WP attachments, etc. I have plenty of glass at home, no need to buy more.

Simple10,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This was a concept I came up with for one powered by an ecig mod. I don't know why nobody has made it.

16jen82.jpg

Simple10

This was a concept I came up with for one powered by an ecig mod. I don't know why nobody has made it.

16jen82.jpg
Something like that except no tubes, I prefer the battery directly attached to the device like the Yocan Torch.

But really though the cheapest enail I found is the Grav Fire button for $200, meanwhile I have a $70 vape mod with temperature control and 220 watts of power not being utilized.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Something like that except no tubes, I prefer the battery directly attached to the device like the Yocan Torch.

But really though the cheapest enail I found is the Grav Fire button for $200, meanwhile I have a $70 vape mod with temperature control and 220 watts of power not being utilized.

The torch is underpowered though, the point of that design is so you could use a powerful mod with swappable batteries like the one you already own. Although I did see a guy on here who hooked a small mod up to the torch. Looked pretty interesting, but like you I prefer dabbing as it lasts much longer to me.

My divine tribe atomizer has a large donut so it hits hard, I like it a lot though it's not a true replacement for a proper dab it's super portable and convenient.

Simple10

The torch is underpowered though, the point of that design is so you could use a powerful mod with swappable batteries like the one you already own. Although I did see a guy on here who hooked a small mod up to the torch. Looked pretty interesting, but like you I prefer dabbing as it lasts much longer to me

I've seen how a mini box mod can be attached to the Torch but I would still use the OE battery because you don't have to hold down the button while you draw. I only prefer dabbing because the loading process is much quicker, less tedious.

I'm not looking for the biggest most potent dab hits, I'm looking for the most value and convenience when using my own WP. The Torch would be perfect if it came with an enail chamber and carb cap atomizer.

Simple10,
Top Bottom