Is there a "real" vapour lounge?

daoist

When vaping haze i always get so many ideas. So i was wondering if places exist where you can rent a vaporizer and vape with some people.
Sort of like a coffeeshop in Amsterdam, but no smoking. I actually have very detailed plans on how i would run such a vape lounge.
Has anyone ever seen this or have been to something like this? In which country was it?

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
When vaping haze i always get so many ideas. So i was wondering if places exist where you can rent a vaporizer and vape with some people.
Sort of like a coffeeshop in Amsterdam, but no smoking. I actually have very detailed plans on how i would run such a vape lounge.
Has anyone ever seen this or have been to something like this? In which country was it?
I also often think or dream about similar concepts, either a vaporizer-only coffeeshop, a cannabis social club or more of a little cafė where smoking/combustion is not allowed but you can bring your own vaporizer or rent one and vape. I only knew about a restaurant in Amsterdam "Vape 'n' Dine which is now closed. Or the "Cannabis College" - not only vape related but you are allowed to chill and lean a vape

Summer

Long Island, NY
Only skimmed these. I'd call & see if you could bring your own vape.

ginolicious

They use to have them all over Toronto. Kindred cafe comes to mind. Back in 2008 you would get a private room. A ps3. A volcano. And they would come to your room to take your order. You rented the room by the hour. They closed down years ago though.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
They use to have them all over Toronto. Kindred cafe comes to mind. Back in 2008 you would get a private room. A ps3. A volcano. And they would come to your room to take your order. You rented the room by the hour. They closed down years ago though.

All the vape lounges in Ontario were forced to close when the Smoke Free Act of Ontario (2017) passed. The only exception I know is Vapor Central in Toronto. They exploited a loophole in the act by declaring themselves a "research facility". I'm not sure about the details, but I know that they collect anonymous data when you enter. I don't know how the pandemic has affected their operation.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I'm thinking VapeClub @Green Kiwi. Bring your vape and meds, band together to buy vapes for the club to use when together and loan to members to try at home as well. Would work well if the referendum goes the right way. :love:

Green Kiwi

@graywulf , You are talking about'DE BOOT", my absolute favourite coffeeshop, in Holland.
I used to live down the road there, and I have spend many many happy hours in this special 'Groovey"place.
Also , one of the few coffeeshops that has vaporisers for customers to use.
They also have,(had anyway)an own strain the sold,"Bio Shiva".
on of my top 3 strains. I grow it here in New Zealand now.
Maaaan, thank you for letting me remember en relive those fond memories.:leaf:.

Top Bottom