Is the Dynavap the closest equivalent to a chillum or one-hitter?

Radwin Bodnic

I don't use dynavaps but I have recently got a Vaponic. It can be treated almost like a one hitter. It is a taster vape.

During the day I use it this way : one or two heating rounds and up to 4-5 puffs per heating get the load done. Usually the first heating round only gives wispy but tasty hits and the second heating round gives the clouds. Bonus : you don't have to grind. Just put a nugget in, tamp and go.

Taste is clean, as you'd expect with an almost all glass airpath and vaporpath. Vapor is super smooth, I keep being surprised by the clouds I exhale without noticing them in my throat.

At 40€ it definitely worth to check it out.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've never thought of the Dynavap line of vapes as one-hitters. In fact, I feel that they've always had a place amongst the harder hitting vapes.

I mean, A Dynavap bowl is like smoking an entire joint. So, I guess if you want to consider that level of high as a "one-hitter", then you could. But I usually get 6-8 hits off a lightly packed Dynavap bowl.

If you want a good micro-doser, maybe think about the Vapman

But that's not to say that you can't microdose with the Dynavap, but you may want to make sure that you get a model with the adjustable bowl.

PeteyS

I mostly use my dynavap as a one/two hitter. Its fully capable with butane torch power.
All of the dynavap models work mostly the same, with the "M" base model being the best bang for your buck imo.
I like to pack tight, take the first hit really light/almost no vapour, but you feel all the terpenes hit the back of your throat with intense flavour . Then the second hit, i usually go a few seconds past the click while heating the base of the cap, and then puff on it until i get the cool down click.
At this point the avb is brown, and if you want to take another hit its do able, but i usually don't.

PeteyS,
Reactions: Tweakz

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah if by one hitter you just mean chillum onie bat etc. Then there are many styled like this, my favorite are electronic glass stem-based pure convection vapes, the chamber and pathway is basically a glass chillum, you can kill the bull in one hit or take several puffs, but the form factor is similar... Dynavap has a similar style to that, tiny one hitter like from a dugout (they even used to sell dugouts for them and probably still do) but I don't enjoy the experience much at all personally... There are many competitors now like Anvil, Dani, Vector, Convector, and now Thermal Accumulator, Stunner, 18mmKiller, using balls, but Piro and others for direct torch pure convection can have similar styles too... BAK does too conduction

Top Bottom