Is pot the new gay marriage?

snamuh

ghost
I didn't read the article... I just came to say that gays really aren't equal as mass media makes it out to seem.

Shit is still really fucked up for gays. Its a mind fuck to see how gays are treated/portrayed on media vs. real life where I live. It really goes to show how much of political correctness is a fad.

Fuck the politics of it. Love who you want like its legal, smoke what you want like its legal.

Chaos is the only thing that's real, get your battle axes ready!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It really depends on where you live if you are gay. The larger cities are more progressive than the smaller towns. I have a friend who lived in the closet until 10 years ago. She lives in Seattle and there is a very large gay community and their mayor is gay.

Unfortunately there's still a lot of prejudice in the U.S against our gay citizens. She was married a year and a half ago.

EDIT
I guess some of the stuff I said up above pertains to pot too. The larger cities are more tolerable and there's still a lot of prejudice in some areas toward cannabis. Also things are changing for the best slower in some areas.

Last edited:

Chill Dude

Wow. And here I thought Marco Rubio was the next dark horse "contender". He will have to "evolve" on this issue if he wants to be president.

If I remember correctly, Rubio wouldn't even answer if he has ever used weed or not. It's hard to evolve on an issue if you can't even talk about it....

On the gay marriage issue he's pretty much a homophobe! Too much tea party in his blood!

Wencic

Well, in politics, as always, there is a lot of bullshit. I really don't understand why gay people are treated so badly. Yes, the news often talks about tolerance, but in reality it is not. Every day, the rights of gays are infringed and it is very sad. I agree snamuh, he is really right in my opinion. Recently, politics has become useless crap that only hurts people. To be happy you need to live your life, and not one that is imposed by political interests. Many politicians are just old grandfathers who do not understand anything in the modern world, but do not want to make room for the younger generation, which seeks to change this world for the better. Why can't the whole world follow Denmark's example and legalize same-sex marriage? There are even special services that provide similar services https://daenemarkheiraten.de/homosexuelle-hochzeit/. Why should someone tell a person whom he should love? I really don't understand this ...

Wencic,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

mephisto

I' ll see you, and raise you. Fuck religion and legislation. How about respect among the species. Once again, its none of my business who or how you get down. I support you because we both stand upright, breathe air, and have opposable thumbs. We have managed to highlight most if not all of our differences. Lets focus on the similarities. That's simple enough for even a politician to comprehend.....Devolution!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I' ll see you, and raise you. Fuck religion and legislation. How about respect among the species. Once again, its none of my business who or how you get down. I support you because we both stand upright, breathe air, and have opposable thumbs. We have managed to highlight most if not all of our differences. Lets focus on the similarities. That's simple enough for even a politician to comprehend.....Devolution!
Perhaps not starting your declaration of peace,unity and understanding with "fuck religion and legislation" would be a bit more of a start.

Drug

Where does homophobia come from if not religion? Respect natural law and stick your middle finger up to legislation
I imagine a proto-religion era straight sex lobby full of uptight people jealous of the gays having fun, laughing, banging their homies in the ass and shit like that. There's this Timothy Leary quote more specifically about tripping but I find it relating to the matter at hand. Goes like this:

Everyone who isn't tripping himself because he's too scared or tired is going to resent our doing it. Sex, drugs, fun, travel, dancing, loafing. You name it. Anything that's pleasurable is going to bring down the wrath of the power-control people. Because the essence of ecstasy and the essence of religion and the essence of orgasm (and they're all pretty much the same) is that you give up power and swing with it. And the cats who can't do that end up with the power and they use it to punish the innocent and the happy. And they'll try to make us look bad and feel bad."

Drug,

mephisto

Right you are @arb. I think one of the three suggested attributes would enable the other 2. So burnt out from the labels, too many adjectives, trying to get back on the simple path.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Right you are @arb. I think one of the three suggested attributes would enable the other 2. So burnt out from the labels, too many adjectives, trying to get back on the simple path.
I understand and respect the sentiment........ we all are suffering from overload and fatigue.
One love is hard to attain I have been struggling for decades since the realization came upon me.
I would hug you if I could.
🤗

Top Bottom