Is Magic Flyte still a thing? If not what is similar?

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Been years since I was here because I quit vaping or smoking for a few years and only recently have gotten back into it.
Had several vapes back in the day. Now I only have a DynaVap .

I am interested in buying the Magic Flyte Launch Box but checked here in Search and found no threads for it. Is it gone? Kaput? or what?

If so, is there something similar now?

I loved my Magic Flyte Launch Box and was planning to buy another some day soon.

If they ARE available I may do that, but is there something more recommended that is pocket size and doesn't require a lighter?
I like my DynaVap "okay" but much preferred the Launch Box. I don't like having to use a lighter.

Thanks for feedback in advance!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Probably not showing up because you are misspelling it, it is magic flight launch box, or MFLB...

But yeah that is way outdated tech, welcome back to the game, my favorite heir to the MFLB is the Milaana, you can buy Milaana 2 and Milaana 3 (both work well, subtle differences is all really) via @rbt.md instagram and email, they send you an invoice, $200 available this week only (RBT has been through a lot and this is the current release schedule and ordering process for what is a very powerful but simple portable vape)

Otherwise for you on the go, well you will get a lot of recommendations here I'm sure, but I'd suggest reading through other popular portable threads and looking up each one to see what they look like what might appeal to you...

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Been years since I was here because I quit vaping or smoking for a few years and only recently have gotten back into it.
Had several vapes back in the day. Now I only have a DynaVap .

I am interested in buying the Magic Flyte Launch Box but checked here in Search and found no threads for it. Is it gone? Kaput? or what?

If so, is there something similar now?

I loved my Magic Flyte Launch Box and was planning to buy another some day soon.

If they ARE available I may do that, but is there something more recommended that is pocket size and doesn't require a lighter?
I like my DynaVap "okay" but much preferred the Launch Box. I don't like having to use a lighter.

Thanks for feedback in advance!
You might want to check out the Arizer Argo - pretty small and discrete. The Aizer is a reputable brand that has been around for many years.

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Thanks for the replies. I *MAY* stil go with the Magic Flight (could have sworn it was spelled Flyte before!) Launch Box just because it worked great for me and I liked how it worked and how it fit in my pocket.
However I will definitely check others that are a similar size and similar or cheaper price.
I'm a casual vaper/smoker, just 2-5 hits at night. So not looking for anything state of the art or expensive.
But anyway thanks for the replies and I will check out everything recommended on the forum.

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Thanks for the link. I really loved my Magic Flight (5 years ago) so I will look at others but really I just found this one to be perfect.

west-elec

I think the rip off versions were spelt flyght to trick unknowing buyers, maybe you had a knock off. If so the original may work even better. I can't believe they still make them. Amazing when so many (better?) have gone under.
Being such a casual user a Dynavap m is a good economical alternative that you may enjoy. Neither state of the art nor expensive but gives better hits with less fuss the the launch box.

BestBuds

The Dude
Being such a casual user a Dynavap m is a good economical alternative that you may enjoy.

Now I only have a DynaVap .

is there something more recommended that is pocket size and doesn't require a lighter?
I like my DynaVap "okay" but much preferred the Launch Box.
:hmm: :razz:
That was a good chuckle west :cool:

@MoeOnTheMoon , take a look at the new FireWood vape. It has the same wood and glass look as the mflb but is 10000% better imo. It's easier to use and gives better results. Let's face it if you are a light user you want those few hits you take to taste and feel amazing. You'll get better and more easily replicated hits with a vape like the Firewood. Put herb in, hit it, get high on tasty vapor. Sounds good yeah? No fuckery to deal with like mflb.

BestBuds,
Reactions: dimmusp

vapirtoo

As much as I love all the "fuckery" that is involved with getting good hits on the LB,
I realize that all that learning curve shit is now outdated, the batts are too weak and the
PA keeps you tethered to the wall outlet.
When MF comes out with a power pack for powerful portable hits, I'll be first in line.
I still like the science fair affect of the old LB. :mflb:

vapirtoo,
Reactions: BestBuds
Top Bottom