• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Is Anyone Corny Like Me...?

chillmike

...and with a serious, chronic, non-curable lifetime case of VAS, have a secret huge list of vapes that you personally want and plan to get someday, but hide it in shame for how many vapes and how much money it would accumatively cost to obtain them all?? Are there other seriously ill people out there like me that struggle to make it day by day without adding another one to the list...?? Are you out there, kindred friends...??? :,(

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
I keep saying to myself "enough is enough" and "you have quite a sufficient arsenal of good vaporizer", but ending up somehow magically in the order transaction process of another accessory or vaporizer :uhoh::doh:. They call it lovingly 'VAS' or VAAS or GAS. That helps me to deal with the cognitive dissonance :lol:

ginolicious

I keep wanting to go back to buy the same current vapes which sucks. Don’t have that much money for any of them. And quite broke right now. I’ve really been wanting a log, a mighty or crafty, and a Dynavap, and maybe a sticky brick, but the butane bothers me with that.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
...and with a serious, chronic, non-curable lifetime case of VAS, have a secret huge list of vapes that you personally want and plan to get someday, but hide it in shame for how many vapes and how much money it would accumatively cost to obtain them all??

Yeah my list is on my phone under notes, I basically have a "short list" of 7 vapes that I'm planning on buying, at some point... and then a bigger list of other filler vapes that I probably wont buy but could recommend to somebody, or might just buy it to have it type of thing. Pretty ridiculous to look at.

That short list has been getting shorter and shorter though as I've been acquiring more from there. Of course if I come across a new one I really want, it gets added to the short list

Alexis

I did, until the E-Nano and Volcano. The only thing I'd like now, is maybe a Mighty or an Arizer portable of some sort. Desktop wise, the E-Nano and Volcano knock it out of the park.
Hazy Please still get a verdamper one day??

Lol, no vaporists life is complete without experiencing the unique, all transcendental high of the Legendary Verdamper!

Just love to tout it because I know it makes people happy.

SquirrelMaster

I keep the list in my head so my wife can't find it :lol:. It does seem that every time I take a device off the list I end up adding another or two. Plus there are a bunch of wood species that I want a piece of so that'll fuel the VAS fire for another few decades :D.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I keep the list in my head so my wife can't find it :lol:. It does seem that every time I take a device off the list I end up adding another or two. Plus there are a bunch of wood species that I want a piece of so that'll fuel the VAS fire for another few decades :D.
Wood species AND shapes..........so fucking many.
The weedeater was a meh for me.
Didn't hit any harder than the Alpha but seems very harsh.
@invertedisdead InVERZION Unit and a deskpod are all that remain on my list.
I do NEED another Alpha........A super skinny twig me thinks.
😂

SquirrelMaster

Wood species AND shapes..........so fucking many.
The weedeater was a meh for me.
Didn't hit any harder than the Alpha but seems very harsh.
@invertedisdead InVERZION Unit and a deskpod are all that remain on my list.
I do NEED another Alpha........A super skinny twig me thinks.
😂
I was even thinking about shapes, I'm good for a couple life times :lol:.

SquirrelMaster,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Currently on mine are vapbong, tetra p80, and my woodscents will arrive tomorrow. My love for heavy hitters has also increased my love for dynavap to offset my macro dosing.
So stems are a new vas issue in running into.

Top Bottom