Is a used Pax worth $170?

Danielf

Seeing as the Ascent is coming out. Would anyone advise if purchasing a pax (found one for $170, apparently used 5 times)
Is worth it? I was thinking of getting the Pax for flowers and a friend of mine can hook me up with the new Huf G pen for half off which I figured could be for concentrates. All under $250. If appreciate anyone's opinion. Thank you!

Danielf,

lwien

Seeing as the Ascent is coming out. Would anyone advise if purchasing a pax (found one for $170, apparently used 5 times)
Is worth it? I was thinking of getting the Pax for flowers and a friend of mine can hook me up with the new Huf G pen for half off which I figured could be for concentrates. All under $250. If appreciate anyone's opinion. Thank you!

Ya might want to find a more appropriate thread to put this in or start your own. This thread asked a specific question of which your post did not address at all.

Danielf

Ya might want to find a more appropriate thread to put this in or start your own. This thread asked a specific question of which your post did not address at all.

Sincerest apologies.

mod note: TIFTFY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Danielf,
Top Bottom